SOLD OUT

Poor sod

Re: SOLD OUT

Post by Poor sod » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:34 am

chayse wrote:are the 3ds capture cards sold out? because im trying to be a youtuber. :cry:
Well, it's either wait for Loopy for start selling them again, or you buy from Katsukity and wait close to 3 months before getting your product.

Either way, you've got a long wait ahead of you.

imo, if you REALLY need one like right now get one from Katsukity.
No offence to Loopy, but it's looking like he won't be back in business for a long long while. I could be wrong, but you get what I mean.

Just know that if you do order from Katsukity, you WILL be waiting close to 3 months, especially around this time because of the massive amount of orders they have received recently (mine included)

Pynno

Post by Pynno » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:46 am

Yeah but I live in Europe and the 3DS is region locked.
Katsukity don't accept a console and apply the board to it, he only sell new consoles with the capture board included.
I can't buy a console from him, it won't play the PAL games...

LVNeptune

Post by LVNeptune » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:56 am

They do take consoles in. They have two different services. But that's outside the scope of this forum.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:02 pm

I'm pretty new around here, and I've been thinking about some way to capture for the "New" Nintendo 3DS XL. I know that Loopy hasn't been able to do so yet, but I'm still very interested in all of the progress that he makes. Is this the thread that I should be checking on a regular basis to get updates on Loopy's advancements? Or are there other places that I should be looking as well?

Despite only needing to capture regular 3DS games at the moment, the reason I'm interested in the "New" 3DS XL is simply because it's a bit more future-proof, at the moment. I don't know what incredible games might be released only for the "New" 3DS, and given that it can also still play "Old" 3DS games, it seems like it would be something to wait for. However, I want to be able to check back regularly to know how progress is going on that. Is this the place to be?

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:06 am

By the time your back in stock do you think you will have the 3DS XL capture card?

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:16 pm

I don't know, that's why I'm looking for a place to check often to stay updated.

canofthunder

Post by canofthunder » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:53 pm

How many do you have left to finish (sorry for asking) i'm just wondering because i was considering buying one soon and you seem like the best choice

kildon

Re: В нашем интернет-магазине

Post by kildon » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:19 pm

mitbq wrote:В нашем интернет-магазине лучший ассортимент и лучшие цены
http://miraclefairy.ru/
If only the miracle fairy could bring us New 3DS XL capture cards... :D (OR CAN SHE?!?!)

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:59 am

ive been waiting for so long and i dont mind waiting for loopy bc i know his work is better but it would be nice if he would write us an update on when he thinks he will be selling again. its been past 1 to 2 months now and after that time frame he should have said what his plan is now out of consideration for his buyers.

MrGamecube17

Post by MrGamecube17 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:16 am

I noticed that you are not "Katsukity." Listen, I read your post that you were taking a break but it's July and I REALLY need a 3Ds Capture Card. Please contact me as soon as you can to let me know when you can expect to have more capture cards ready to be installed. Katsukity robbed me: I waited 2 months for a capture card from them and never got it. Luckily I was able to get my money reimbursed through Pay Pal. If possible can you send me an email to calococo@cox.net for an update on the capture card installations? It would really mean a lot.
Best regards,
MrGamecube17