Is this site still active?

ToasterNinja

Is this site still active?

Post by ToasterNinja » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:44 am

I recently bought a new 2DSxl, did the system transfer and updated it to the latest firmware.

I want to be able to record gameplay with NTR for the simple need for quality footage. I do not plan on Pirating games. Or installing custom themes. I would still buy games both physically and digitally. And I would also buy Dlc to etc. I also don't want to lose acess to pokebank.

Should I take the risk? Or just save some money and invest in a capture card?

Is loopy even here still?

triple_lei

Re: Is this site still active?

Post by triple_lei » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:44 am

I bought a DS Capture board a couple weeks ago. I don't know if loopy-sama shows up on the forums anymore, but he's definitely taking and fulfilling orders. As long as what you want is in stock, of course...

That Guy

Post by That Guy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:19 pm

For New 2DS or even New 3DS/XL users NTR streaming is your best option if you can't afford a capture card.
Katsukity is the only person doing those models from Japan. As of right now Loopy only supports the Old3DS. I was one of Loopy's early customers
back in 2013 and it's still working just fine. I use NTR streaming for my New3DS XL, but the random lag spike are annoying

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:53 pm

That Guy wrote:For New 2DS or even New 3DS/XL users NTR streaming is your best option if you can't afford a capture card.
Katsukity is the only person doing those models from Japan. As of right now Loopy only supports the Old3DS. I was one of Loopy's early customers
back in 2013 and it's still working just fine. I use NTR streaming for my New3DS XL, but the random lag spike are annoying
Don't forget that Merki from Germany is doing installation for New 3DS capture boards (which are made by Katsukity). He is far more trustworthy than Katsukity from what I have heard.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 am

triple_lei wrote:I bought a DS Capture board a couple weeks ago. I don't know if loopy-sama shows up on the forums anymore, but he's definitely taking and fulfilling orders. As long as what you want is in stock, of course...
I sent an e-mail to Loopy regarding my capture board having an issue with the DS connector. Hopefully he replies because I may have to send it in just to replace it... yet again. I don't know how it happens but it is probably due to using different USB Cables. The Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Cable works with it flawlessly and I've tested it but every other one gives me an issue probably due to increased pressure.

Hopefully he replies.