SOLD OUT

WukongPanda

Re: SOLD OUT

Post by WukongPanda » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 am

I guess good things come to those who wait :D ...I've waited this long whats another month or two

SSJLogan

Post by SSJLogan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:04 am

YES LOOPY!

Love that you're working on the XL now. So many people here saying you shouldn't bother but don't realize how long people like me have waited for it.
Thank you for the amount of time and effort you've put into the work and i look forward to purchasing an XL board when you have it done.

Drakk

Post by Drakk » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Well it's good I bought one before this. lol In case you were wondering, I am Ryan Cox. My name and return address are on the package. :)

coyo_kaleido

Post by coyo_kaleido » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Hmmm I'm still debating between getting a capture board for my current 3DS or waiting and later buying a New 3DS with capture board installed. Decisions, decisions... Glad to hear you are working on the New 3DS!

AurumDude

Post by AurumDude » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Will the new cards be cheaper? I think I heard somewhere that they would be.

oicho

Post by oicho » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:02 pm

thank you Loopy. can't wait for the XL card to be available, i'll place an order in instantly. :)

fys

Post by fys » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:02 pm

loopy wrote: I'm taking time off from doing installations so I can work on other things (mainly XL and New 3DS boards).
I am importing a non XL Japanese unit, do you think non XL boards will be an option or is it too obscure to be worth it?

ilyich

Post by ilyich » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:40 pm

fys wrote:
loopy wrote: I'm taking time off from doing installations so I can work on other things (mainly XL and New 3DS boards).
I am importing a non XL Japanese unit, do you think non XL boards will be an option or is it too obscure to be worth it?
Non-XL boards will still be sold, just not at the moment so that he can work on the boards for the XL and hopefully the New 3DS.

fys

Post by fys » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:45 pm

ilyich wrote:
fys wrote:
Non-XL boards will still be sold, just not at the moment so that he can work on the boards for the XL and hopefully the New 3DS.
I meant a non XL New 3DS.

ilyich

Post by ilyich » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:57 pm

fys wrote: I meant a non XL New 3DS.
Ah, sorry. That I don't know about. I assume Loopy is getting one of each, whether he's importing the non-XL or what (the US isn't getting them), to work on once the XL boards are completed.

I know he's looked at one of them, and I can't imagine that the board size would need to be changed too much as the XL is the same size, and the Non-XL is only slightly bigger than the old one. It's just a matter of if the video is output the same as it is for the old ones.