Question for loopy, Circle Pad Pro related

3DSNeoXX

Question for loopy, Circle Pad Pro related

Post by 3DSNeoXX » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:08 am

I tried to send this via a Private Message but the message has been stuck in the outbox for a day, so I'm posting it here in hope that the message gets to loopy.

Hello loopy, I am very interested in making a order to get one of your capture boards installed in my 3DS, however I have a question. I understand you are very busy with your current work load and I also understand that you cannot guarantee an order completion date, that's all fine. What I want to know is can you make a special order, with compensation of course, that will make your 3DS capture board work with a Circle Pad Pro? I have seen your previous post about removing the bottom cover and cutting out a middle portion of the Circle Pad Pro to let the board fit. I am not comfortable with doing this myself and or going against your recommendation of fear of the board breaking in the use of it like this. I mainly play Monster Hunter on my 3DS and not only is the the second analog and buttons really nice for the game, but the overall added size and comfort the Circle Pad Pro adds to the system has be come a necessity for me during long play sessions. Also note, I know you stated this in the past and you have not officially started selling your XL installs, but If it would be easier for you, I have an 3DS XL as an option too. Please let me know if there is anything you can do for me in this regard.

Thank you!