Looks like Katsukity's giving you the bird Loopy...

Re: Looks like Katsukity's giving you the bird Loopy...

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Something is wrong, I have been waiting over a month for my 3DS capture card and they have not replied, is this a scam?

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:Something is wrong, I have been waiting over a month for my 3DS capture card and they have not replied, is this a scam?
Try sending them another message and wait for another several days. If they still don't reply back, here's one solution: If you used paypal to pay for Katsu's Capture Card, you can try and make them refund your money by filing a dispute on paypal. I've also heard that Katsukity sometimes sends the 3DS capture cards immediately when some people filed disputes on paypal which is hilarious, I have to say. xD

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Guest wrote:Something is wrong, I have been waiting over a month for my 3DS capture card and they have not replied, is this a scam?
Who did you go through, Loopy or Katsukity? I just went through Loopy, and my total turn around time from when I shipped him my system to when I received it back was ~6 days. I haven't tried it out yet, but that was MUCH faster than I was expecting.