XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

pezoneden

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by pezoneden » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:24 am

eokami wrote:That feel when you graduate from doing 4 years of college but theres still no new 3ds capture card LOL
.....that feel when you got 2 of um cause this kid was away at college and didn't notice they went up for sale a few times.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:13 am

Ren_Ambrose wrote:
DestinyDecade wrote: Hopefully Loopy will update us on the situation at hand regarding capture boards for XLs and beyond. I hope there'll be one for New 3DS XL because I truthfully need one.
Man, such a shame that Loopy's been out of contact for so long on this. With Miiverse shutting down, I don't have any way to save screenshots of anything, and I have too many good replays on Smash just rotting away on my 3ds. I hope we get some kind of update soon, cause I live like half an hour away from the shipping address Loopy has listed.
I also hope that maybe there'll be an update regarding replacements since for some reason, my capture card may be on the fritz, probably due to the connector and I tried using different cables and to separate it from other cables. Plus it had been a year since I did send it in for repairs.

Sakuri

Post by Sakuri » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:28 am

I'm really hoping we can see a New 3DS one up soon. My 3DS is so old at this point and is struggling at times, but I use my capture card a lot so I don't really want to upgrade :/

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 pm

Sakuri wrote:I'm really hoping we can see a New 3DS one up soon. My 3DS is so old at this point and is struggling at times, but I use my capture card a lot so I don't really want to upgrade :/
I'm in the same boat as you.

HashBrownJM

Post by HashBrownJM » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:51 pm

He's definitely around, I saw some posts from June 8, so that's encouraging! I tried doing the NTR thing with a N3DS, but the lag spikes are too annoying for it to be feasible on Twitch.

I know that Merki installs Katsu boards (and has a much higher reliability rate), but if there's a possibility of a Loopy card... I'll wait.

And I know, I know, "The 3DS is on its way out, the Switch is king!" blahblahblah, but 3DS has my VC Pokemon games and my Sun/Ultra Moon games, too, so, I don't plan on giving that up.

Dustinvgmaster

Post by Dustinvgmaster » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:37 am

I sent an email asking a few questions on June 19th and haven’t yet heard anything back, so that’s less than encouraging, I must say.

It’s a shame because, like the above poster has stated, NTR fluctuates much too wildly to really be useful to me. I’ve also heard very mixed things about Katsu boards. Bleh.

cooroxd

Post by cooroxd » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:03 am

I'm selling my limited edition mh4u katsukitty capture card n3ds btw. If you're interested, pm me. I can demo for you live on skype or wherever and show you everything function perfectly. I also posted in the trades/buy thread of this forum too and have an ebay listing. I'm selling from Canada so the trip to USA, should be fairly short if you buy from me.

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:37 pm

pezoneden wrote:
eokami wrote:That feel when you graduate from doing 4 years of college but theres still no new 3ds capture card LOL
.....that feel when you got 2 of um cause this kid was away at college and didn't notice they went up for sale a few times.
What are you talking about? loopy never had New 3DS (non-XL or XL) capture cards up for sale.

Deleted User 4978

Post by Deleted User 4978 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Dustinvgmaster wrote:I sent an email asking a few questions on June 19th and haven’t yet heard anything back, so that’s less than encouraging, I must say.

It’s a shame because, like the above poster has stated, NTR fluctuates much too wildly to really be useful to me. I’ve also heard very mixed things about Katsu boards. Bleh.
Please do share if he ever replies. I have been waiting for a long time for him to make a board for new 3DS XL, but so far no new news has surfaced since this threads' creation back in 2014. Recent posts seem to indicate he is indeed still around, but i wonder why there is still no news about this.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:35 pm

I may as just say it here but yeah... Katsukitty is bankrupt and their website is dead.

I only pray that Loopy can maybe give us an update on his boards.