XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

desocietas

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by desocietas » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Guest wrote:So I just started reviewing options for the capture cards, and so far this one seems to be the best. However, your forms haven't been updated since 2014, so Im wondering if you've already finished the original 3ds XL model, or if it's still in progress. Also, is it required to send you the device, or do you have some sort of shop/station where I could take my device and pick it up once it's done...? Sorry for the ridiculous ammount of questions, Id just like to know what chances are for me upgrading my 3dsXL to record games

Currently there is no XL option, and the original 3DS capture card is out of stock.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:27 pm

I am waiting to see if the old 3ds will even handle sun and moon.

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:I am waiting to see if the old 3ds will even handle sun and moon.
It can handle Sun and Moon. If you've played the demo on an Old3DS, the Old3DS goes into extra memory mode like Sm4sh and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate in order to play Sun/Moon. The New3DS gives a slight boost in overall performance, but that's obvious.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:05 pm

So... any updates on boards for N3DSXL? Just wondering and waiting patiently.

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:06 pm

DestinyDecade wrote:So... any updates on boards for N3DSXL? Just wondering and waiting patiently.
None

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:10 pm

DestinyDecade wrote:So... any updates on boards for N3DSXL? Just wondering and waiting patiently.
Remember, loopy said that he will be releasing the 3DS XL capture cards first, then the New 3DS XL capture cards. Even though the majority would rather have the New 3DS XL capture cards first (AFAIK), it'll be a long wait.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:10 pm

MrPerson0 wrote:
Remember, loopy said that he will be releasing the 3DS XL capture cards first, then the New 3DS XL capture cards. Even though the majority would rather have the New 3DS XL capture cards first (AFAIK), it'll be a long wait.
The long wait'll be worth it. By then, I'll have the money needed to pay for one and when that happens, I can finally put my old Nintendo 3DS to rest. Loopy's duh man.

bigdash29

Post by bigdash29 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Sorry if I'm being a little impatient, but do we have any new updates/info as to whether the XL Boards will be available before 2017? Thanks! :D

Mysterious Reaper

Post by Mysterious Reaper » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:10 am

DestinyDecade wrote:
MrPerson0 wrote:
The long wait'll be worth it. By then, I'll have the money needed to pay for one and when that happens, I can finally put my old Nintendo 3DS to rest. Loopy's duh man.
It'll be worth the wait, i'm sure. I have enough consoles that I can stream from (especially a lot of games on backlog to beat ¬_¬). I'll be after the N3DS XLs so I'll be waiting significantly longer.
I'm a UK Streamer who streams a variety of games on Twitch. If you're interested, please feel free to check my streams!

mhubb91

Post by mhubb91 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:50 am

Hello. I'm new here. Do these capture boards come soft-modded or with a system version that is easily mod-able (such as 10.7 or less)? I would love to be able to stream cool stuff like Pokemon randomizers and such.