XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

MrPerson0

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by MrPerson0 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:10 pm

mhubb91 wrote:Hello. I'm new here. Do these capture boards come soft-modded or with a system version that is easily mod-able (such as 10.7 or less)? I would love to be able to stream cool stuff like Pokemon randomizers and such.
No one knows, it has been years since loopy sold systems with the capture card. You're better off with buying your own 3DS/new 3DS, and downgrade it. Once loopy finally starts selling, then you could just ship your 3DS to him.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:56 pm

So it is nearing the end of 2016 and any updates?

EACreator1

Post by EACreator1 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Are there any updates on the boards?

jaderocc

Post by jaderocc » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:06 pm

bump... also looking for updates....... been waiting for months without any word as to if there really are more actually coming soon.. (lots of people were saying more boards would be ready before 2017.. but uh.......) ... would b nice 2 hear from loopy in regards to future plans for capture cards... thanks

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:13 pm

I'm not sure where you saw people talking about cards before 2017, but Loopy hasn't given any confirmed dates or updates. All he has said recently was that 3DSXL boards are coming and N3DSXL after that. He didn't give a time frame because he knew it'd cause problems. He did put out some regular 3DS boards for folks before Sun/Moon, if anything.

jaderocc

Post by jaderocc » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:32 pm

desocietas wrote:I'm not sure where you saw people talking about cards before 2017, but Loopy hasn't given any confirmed dates or updates. All he has said recently was that 3DSXL boards are coming and N3DSXL after that. He didn't give a time frame because he knew it'd cause problems. He did put out some regular 3DS boards for folks before Sun/Moon, if anything.
oh word, he hasn't??? then what's this...
loopy wrote:
PrimalSonico wrote:As much as I'd like to buy a 3ds capture card, I think I'll wait till 3ds xl/N3ds capture boards are ready. I don't really have a good 3ds I'd want to send in so I'm kinda screwed there lol. I was wondering if 3ds xl boards will be available before the end of this year?
That's the plan.
3dscapture.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2747&start=20#p12763
now obviously i'm not implying these were hard confirmations of there being more available at any specific time, but at the very least he confirms that it was planned. "that's the plan" is at least an update, albeit the most vague update of all time.. but still an update. we all know it's past the end of the year by now i'm guessing, and i don't mean to be a dick or nothing but it's been +3 months since they were in, and that was months after the last batch. i've been trying to cop one of these for close to a year now. three times i've seen them up for sale again and they were sold out by the time i tried to check out, or i checked the forums to find out that another super small batch had been put up for sale but were long gone. (i'm driving most of the day and don't have a lot of opportunities to pull over and check a website.) i even put cfw on one of my 3ds' so i could stream via ntr in the meantime, but that has it's own limitations.. i know loopy's not doing this for a career or anything, but he must be aware of the market he has created and also has to know people been waiting months for these, with the money ready to go. bare minimum it would just be nice to know if there are actually any coming soon, or if we're going to have to bite the bullet and order potentially inferior boards from katsu.

Xanek

Post by Xanek » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Bit unfortunate that there are quite many people that want a capture card from Loopy, though I remember wanting one pretty badly back in July 2015, though i've been "patient" and waiting (more like forgetting and randomly remembering), still unfortunate that Merki (ted0c) doesn't receive any updates from Loopy also, but I guess if he did tell him then there might be an expectation that they're going to be ready by a certain time.

Still waiting for when Loopy announces sales for N3DSXL boards, hopefully they won't get bought out instantly, though I sort of doubt they'll get bought out instantly.
Really don't want to get a katsu card since of the horrendous wait time and quality.

Though since cfw exist and ntr streaming is available (albeit not very great), it's something for me to hold off while I wait.

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:35 pm

jaderocc wrote:now obviously i'm not implying these were hard confirmations of there being more available at any specific time, but at the very least he confirms that it was planned. "that's the plan" is at least an update, albeit the most vague update of all time.. but still an update. we all know it's past the end of the year by now i'm guessing, and i don't mean to be a dick or nothing but it's been +3 months since they were in, and that was months after the last batch. i've been trying to cop one of these for close to a year now. three times i've seen them up for sale again and they were sold out by the time i tried to check out, or i checked the forums to find out that another super small batch had been put up for sale but were long gone. (i'm driving most of the day and don't have a lot of opportunities to pull over and check a website.) i even put cfw on one of my 3ds' so i could stream via ntr in the meantime, but that has it's own limitations.. i know loopy's not doing this for a career or anything, but he must be aware of the market he has created and also has to know people been waiting months for these, with the money ready to go. bare minimum it would just be nice to know if there are actually any coming soon, or if we're going to have to bite the bullet and order potentially inferior boards from katsu.
Dude, things change, and life gets in the way, especially if you are doing everything by yourself. Learn to be patient.

Remember, every time someone asks "Where are the New 3DS XL or 3DS XL capture cards?", their release gets delayed by a month.

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:59 pm

MrPerson0 wrote:Dude, things change, and life gets in the way, especially if you are doing everything by yourself. Learn to be patient.

Remember, every time someone asks "Where are the New 3DS XL or 3DS XL capture cards?", their release gets delayed by a month.

And an angel looses its wings =P

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:45 am

The least Loopy can do is give us updates on this stuff. More and more people are recommending Katsu saying " I would recommend Loopy but he is never in stock anymore "