XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Andreas

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by Andreas » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Sultan Samurott wrote:So, if you will have those https://www.agilebuddy.com/my-organifi- ... ice-review cap Organifi cards likely around the end of the month, does this mean orders for the old 3DS will open around then as well?
Good question Sultan.
Last edited by Andreas on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

EeveeA_

Post by EeveeA_ » Mon May 01, 2017 2:58 am

Hi! New to this site, but was looking around and in one of his posts he says that in theory he should be able to adapt these boards to the other DSs once he gets it going, and that just a shape change would be in order depending on the device. Anyone this this will hold true for the New2DS?

And has he said anything in regards to the New3DS yet?

I still have never had a 3DS, and wanted to stream my experience, too. So figured looking into loopy's work was a smart choice.

Any info is appreciated. ♥

ilyich

Post by ilyich » Mon May 01, 2017 8:22 am

EeveeA_ wrote:Anyone this this will hold true for the New2DS?

And has he said anything in regards to the New3DS yet?
Seeing as the 2DSXL is around the same size as the N3DSXL, I would assume so depending on how the innards are placed, but we probably won't find out until he's able to get his hands on one.

As far as N3DS, he did say after the regular XL would be the new one. No time frame, however.

BladeCrossEXE

Post by BladeCrossEXE » Tue May 09, 2017 11:51 pm

*Waiting patiently*

Noi_

Post by Noi_ » Sat May 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Tomorrow™

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi,

Does we have any news about 3dsXL capture board? because merki start selling them.

Thank you.

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:20 pm

I think Merki just started selling Katsukity capture cards. When you click the drop down it says "3DS XL Capture Card by Keity". I have come to this conclusion because when you go to Katsukity's website you see a logo in the corner that says "Keity"
Last edited by pezoneden on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:49 pm

pezoneden wrote:I think he just started selling Katsukity capture cards. When you click the drop down it says "3DS XL Capture Card by Keity". I have come to this conclusion because when you go to Katsukity's website you see a logo in the corner that says "Keity"
Uh, what drop down? No changes to Loopy's site as far as I can see.

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:37 pm

desocietas wrote:
pezoneden wrote:I think he just started selling Katsukity capture cards. When you click the drop down it says "3DS XL Capture Card by Keity". I have come to this conclusion because when you go to Katsukity's website you see a logo in the corner that says "Keity"
In the comment above mine the person was asking if there was any word on 3dsxl because they sell um now in Merki's site ;)

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:22 pm

pezoneden wrote:
desocietas wrote:
In the comment above mine the person was asking if there was any word on 3dsxl because they sell um now in Merki's site ;)
Oh! Thanks for the clarification :)
That is certainly an interesting turn of events.