XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

BladeCrossEXE

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by BladeCrossEXE » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Does this mean that the Loopy Capture Cards are available yet? If so, can someone direct me to the order page?

ShadowMario3

Post by ShadowMario3 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:42 pm

BladeCrossEXE wrote:Does this mean that the Loopy Capture Cards are available yet? If so, can someone direct me to the order page?
No. Merki has recently partnered with Katsukity and is starting to sell Old 3DS, Old 3DS XL, and New 3DS XL capture boards made by Katsukity.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:27 am

It would be nice if Loopy would just post some kind of update so that people can decide what they want to do.... :/

lleeoo2010

Post by lleeoo2010 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:59 pm

At this point, I'm just gonna cave and get a Keity board from Merki, Sorry Loopy, but it's just been way too long without even an update. The 3DS is starting to die, and I can't wait any longer for your board, which really sucks because I know your build quality is superior, and I would even pay more for it if I could.

SweepsMT

Post by SweepsMT » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:21 pm

While the card is Katsukity, the implementation might be tons better. there's only one way to find out!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:26 am

So, is there a 2DS capture card or no?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:So, is there a 2DS capture card or no?
Not from Loopy, no.

HashBrownJM

Post by HashBrownJM » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:06 pm

desocietas wrote:
Not from Loopy, no.
Boo. Just bought a refurbished one from Nintendo. Guess I'll have to go the Katsukity route.

Is there any time line for N3DS XL/N2DS XL, anything?

HashBrownJM

Post by HashBrownJM » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:15 pm

desocietas wrote:
Not from Loopy, no.
Wait, in the first post in this thread, Loopy said the 2DS board shapes would only need minor changes or something... Do you know if he ever plans on making one?

Cause I'd rather buy from someone in the USA and not pay dumb shipping (plus, Loopy quality!).

Just wondering if I should hold out hope (like everyone else on the forum) instead of going international.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:46 pm

HashBrownJM wrote: Is there any time line for N3DS XL/N2DS XL, anything?
HashBrownJM wrote:
Wait, in the first post in this thread, Loopy said the 2DS board shapes would only need minor changes or something... Do you know if he ever plans on making one?

Cause I'd rather buy from someone in the USA and not pay dumb shipping (plus, Loopy quality!).

Just wondering if I should hold out hope (like everyone else on the forum) instead of going international.
No timeline and no idea if he is still planning on making one. At this point, we're aware that he has 3DS XL boards but was working on software. We haven't received any updates since then, so it's anyone's guess. Loopy doesn't like dropping dates or anything because people will keep asking, holding out, messaging him, etc. Folks who want one can take their chances with other means of getting a modded system or just holding out to see if Loopy will be offering installations again (totally possible that he's decided to move on!).