XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

VideoGamer54321

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by VideoGamer54321 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:19 pm

I'm gonna wait very patiently, now. Just give us more updates on the progress whenever you have time. :)

Houser

Post by Houser » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Oh this exciting to read, though that does mean I'll have to continue checking the forums to see when it launches, can't wait!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Awesome news Loopy cant wait for the 3dxl boards. I have a question I just pre-order the New 3ds LL the monster hunter 4g edition that is coming out oct 11th in Japan I should be getting it around october 17-20 here in the states and Ill like to know if the board for the current 3ds xl are out by then you think if i ship the new 3ds LL will you be available to put cc on it I really want to stream the new monster hunter and some jap exclusive games and the new pokemon game coming out 12 hours earlier.

LVNeptune

Post by LVNeptune » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:13 am

Don't forget us self installers :) I'll take one as well.

digitalpalette

Post by digitalpalette » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:17 pm

I'm currently new to the forums but I've been following the 3ds capture scene for a while now.

I'm in the market for a 3DS XL and I am excited to send it off to ya once you finalize everything.
Can't wait to capture some of that sweet Star Fox 64 3D. For all the work you have done for the 3DS gaming/YouTube/Twitch communities I'd just like to say thank you.

devilazy

Post by devilazy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:29 pm

loopy wrote:I know it's not an answer to WHENNNN???!?, just wanted to say that it's still coming along.
Silent follower here Loopy, I know you don't have a time set in mind and that's perfectly fine, keep up the good word. I was just wondering though where should I follow to know when it's finally done? I've been following the other thread (3DS XL Capture Card) and I guess you decided to start this new one here. I just want a place I can keep up with updates and/or announcements :)

restrictedarea

Post by restrictedarea » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:45 am

So, what if you 3DS XL is a version 8? Will I be able to purchase the capture card when they are available?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:14 pm

restrictedarea wrote:So, what if you 3DS XL is a version 8? Will I be able to purchase the capture card when they are available?
The firmware version doesn't matter, it will work on all of them.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:15 pm

devilazy wrote:
loopy wrote:I know it's not an answer to WHENNNN???!?, just wanted to say that it's still coming along.
Silent follower here Loopy, I know you don't have a time set in mind and that's perfectly fine, keep up the good word. I was just wondering though where should I follow to know when it's finally done? I've been following the other thread (3DS XL Capture Card) and I guess you decided to start this new one here. I just want a place I can keep up with updates and/or announcements :)
Yes, probably this thread is the best place to watch. The order page will be updated too, of course.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Guest wrote:Awesome news Loopy cant wait for the 3dxl boards. I have a question I just pre-order the New 3ds LL the monster hunter 4g edition that is coming out oct 11th in Japan I should be getting it around october 17-20 here in the states and Ill like to know if the board for the current 3ds xl are out by then you think if i ship the new 3ds LL will you be available to put cc on it I really want to stream the new monster hunter and some jap exclusive games and the new pokemon game coming out 12 hours earlier.
I don't have a release date set yet. I don't expect it'll work in the new 3DS though, it will probably need to be modified first.