XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

WRITER_UNWRITTEN

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by WRITER_UNWRITTEN » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:58 am

Do we know if the older boards are going to be in stock as well? I have a few friends and viewers who are asking be . XD Super excited to get one of those XL boards when they are available!!! Been streaming with one for the past few months and having been having the time of my life! It is so much fun to be able to stream playing my favorite DS games!!

mariahshoaff

Post by mariahshoaff » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:52 pm

I'm excited for this! Just got to be patient. ^__^

I honestly think that the purchase price should be higher than what I've read it will be. I think this because of the high demand. I am willing to pay $1000 to get my hands on quality products like this. (I'm not joking) My wallet is itching over here and my stream quality needs an upgrade.

So here's a "good luck" to all who enter the war zone to order this. I hope I will see you on the battlefield.

jaderocc

Post by jaderocc » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:03 pm

^^^ u better stop... if people were tryna spend that much on a capture card they probably would have ordered katsu boards by now, and i know i aint wait close to a year for a slight console mod to cost a small car lmao

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:37 am

mariahshoaff wrote:I'm excited for this! Just got to be patient. ^__^

I honestly think that the purchase price should be higher than what I've read it will be. I think this because of the high demand. I am willing to pay $1000 to get my hands on quality products like this. (I'm not joking) My wallet is itching over here and my stream quality needs an upgrade.

So here's a "good luck" to all who enter the war zone to order this. I hope I will see you on the battlefield.
I'm willing to pay more if I can get the controller mod fitted in too, and I'll be happy witht he price being similar to the original 3DS.

Opricat

Post by Opricat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:40 pm

I have an original 3ds ready to get the capture card installed but now there are XL boards available. My questions are: Are the new boards going to be for 3ds XL or "New" 3ds XL? Is Loopy still going to install boards on the original sized 3ds?

If loopy has plans to do New 3ds XL boards soon I would rather wait to get one of those, but if they are currently regular XL boards I would rather get my original 3ds done since I already have it ready to be shipped out.

BladeCrossEXE

Post by BladeCrossEXE » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Opricat wrote:I have an original 3ds ready to get the capture card installed but now there are XL boards available. My questions are: Are the new boards going to be for 3ds XL or "New" 3ds XL? Is Loopy still going to install boards on the original sized 3ds?

If loopy has plans to do New 3ds XL boards soon I would rather wait to get one of those, but if they are currently regular XL boards I would rather get my original 3ds done since I already have it ready to be shipped out.

OLD 3DS XL. The "New" ones are still in development.

Kusig

Post by Kusig » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:41 pm

The big question I'm trying to solve is, Do I send off my DS to Katsu and wait 2 months or hope that Loopy will get new 3ds under that 2 month window and wait to send to him.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Kusig wrote:The big question I'm trying to solve is, Do I send off my DS to Katsu and wait 2 months or hope that Loopy will get new 3ds under that 2 month window and wait to send to him.
Depends on what models you're talking about. Folks interchange the names often but it's important to know which model you have and what you want.

Original DS: (out of stock as of 2/17)
3DS: currently out of stock
3DSXL: software being updated, but boards are in hand
N3DSXL: in the works
N3DS: will happen eventually but not until after 3DSXL and N3DSXL
Last edited by desocietas on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Sorry, N3DSXL is what I currently have. Looking to start streaming fairly soon but I prefer a stable product and not to risk it if its not going to be 4+ months wait.

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:01 am

desocietas wrote:
Kusig wrote:The big question I'm trying to solve is, Do I send off my DS to Katsu and wait 2 months or hope that Loopy will get new 3ds under that 2 month window and wait to send to him.
Depends on what models you're talking about. Folks interchange the names often but it's important to know which model you have and what you want.

Original DS: available
3DS: currently out of stock
3DSXL: software being updated, but boards are in hand
N3DSXL: in the works
N3DS: will happen eventually but not until after 3DSXL and N3DSXL
Hopefully once the N3DSXL capture boards are ready, I'm buying me one so I can kiss my old 3DS one goodbye and have it retire.

EDIT: I need to add this in because yeah... I had to format my 3DS and my Micro SD due to some issues. At least I can still play on my 3DS so who am I to complain. I just wish the N3DSXL boards are ready because I want this one to retire. Had it for 5 years and scared that my 3DS may die one day. :(