Why people are getting rid of 3ds capture cards

AaronS6799

Why people are getting rid of 3ds capture cards

Post by AaronS6799 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:07 pm

So I’m wondering, why are people getting rid of their 3ds capture cards? If you guys have reasons it would be appreciated.

montejeu

Re: Why people are getting rid of 3ds capture cards

Post by montejeu » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:58 pm

They probably need money or clearing out to make space. I'm not getting rid of mine. People are moving on from the 3ds and ds.

DeadSkullzJr

Post by DeadSkullzJr » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:53 am

Well some people need the money for bills and what not, but some people purposely buy some of these and price them outrageously in places like eBay for profit (dirty but it works to their advantage), knowing 3DS capture cards aren't real a huge thing anymore let alone mass produced, people will take advantage of that fact and price them even higher. Then of course you have those who know absolutely nothing and make the bad decision to get rid of them period, but that's really only a small handful of people. The last reason is because of the Nintendo Switch, some people have some bad concepts about older hardware and get rid of it in favor of something newer (it's the whole "newer means better" nonsense).

For me personally, when you want to sell something, you should really think about it thoroughly, because before you know it, you could be selling a useful tool that you may go back to later on.

Roxas1359

Post by Roxas1359 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:18 am

I mean in my case I might have to sell one of mine just to make ends meet, but I'm trying to avoid that as much as possible.
If I'm posting, it must mean I'm either a) procrastinating on schoolwork, or b) procrastinating on recording.

DeadSkullzJr

Post by DeadSkullzJr » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:28 pm

Roxas1359 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:18 am
I mean in my case I might have to sell one of mine just to make ends meet, but I'm trying to avoid that as much as possible.
You don't have to explain the reasons, for cases like yours it's completely understandable, but I'm more so getting at the dumb reasons behind it.