3dscapture.com

Support Forum
It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 2:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:59 am 
Figured it out, smh, its space ;)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:28 pm 

This is completely random, but would anyone be willing to post a screenshot of the Mac C3C interface? I just wanna see what it looks like. I can't afford the capture card right now, but it's definitely on my wish list.

Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:28 pm 

This screenshot is of the linux version, but the Mac version looks quite similar.

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 am 

Oh! Ok then. Thanks!

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:30 pm 

Guess what? The DS arrived today.I might start working on a DS version of C3C later, but I'm pretty sure I can have it finished this weekend or so. Stay tuned!
Oh, and: Thanks again for the DS, loopy! :)

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:45 pm 

Sorry if this sounds like a tall order, but I'm completely new to compiling programs off of github. I'm on a Mac running OSX 10.9.5, would it be possible to get step by step instructions on what I need to download and how to compile C3C using Terminal? Thanks!

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:40 pm 

onthelam wrote:
Sorry if this sounds like a tall order, but I'm completely new to compiling programs off of github. I'm on a Mac running OSX 10.9.5, would it be possible to get step by step instructions on what I need to download and how to compile C3C using Terminal? Thanks!

gRuFtY wrote:
I just verified that Cute3DSCapture does run on Macs. You'll need to install buildtools and libusb-1.0 via MacPorts or Homebrew, download and install sfml from their website and compile C3C. Hurray! :)

Unfortunately this is about everything I know about compiling C3C on Mac, as I don't use a Mac myself. Does this help?

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:24 am 
Can you please, please, please compile it for me? Im not mac :/ or if you want to teach me to compile i'd be glad to learn! Skype? Email we can talk lol

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:16 pm 

Huh. I'll look into how to compile C3C so it runs on most linux machines or at lease how to make compiling easier. I can promise I'll find the time today, though. :-\

Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:44 am 
Hi, I'm trying to get this program to work for Mac. However, I don't even know where to start. I downloaded the files and tried to download the other things that you mentioned, but not only am I having a hard time finding them, but I also do not know the process for installing them all. I would really like a more in-depth description if anyone could help me out.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next