SOLD OUT

ayushkapri

Re: SOLD OUT

Post by ayushkapri » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:03 pm

desocietas wrote:
ayushkapri wrote: Hi loopy,
It's been a while.
Can you give us an estimated date on when the capture cards will go on sale again?
I have a 3ds XL and Ive been waiting for a while now.
Thanks !
Loopy hasn't posted anything yet but there's a post from his European distributor with some info:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=890&start=80#p11311

Yes but unfortunately for me i think the 3ds XL ones are already sold out :(
just checked their website

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:17 pm

ayushkapri wrote:
desocietas wrote:
ayushkapri wrote: Hi loopy,
It's been a while.
Can you give us an estimated date on when the capture cards will go on sale again?
I have a 3ds XL and Ive been waiting for a while now.
Thanks !
Loopy hasn't posted anything yet but there's a post from his European distributor with some info:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=890&start=80#p11311

just checked their website
Loopy's never offered the 3DS XL cards, and he's not going to be producing them since the N3DSXLs will probably be what more people are asking for right now. The regular 3DS cards are currently sold out but will be restocked soon.

ayushkapri

Post by ayushkapri » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:23 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=890&start=80#p11311[/quote]

just checked their website[/quote]

Loopy's never offered the 3DS XL cards, and he's not going to be producing them since the N3DSXLs will probably be what more people are asking for right now. The regular 3DS cards are currently sold out but will be restocked soon.[/quote]

This was Loopys previous message:
"... I suppose I should make this an official, stickied post to make it more visible.

3DS capture boards are sold out. I don't have an ETA yet on when I'll have more, but don't expect them for at least a month or two. I'm taking time off from doing installations so I can work on other things (mainly XL and New 3DS boards).

No, I don't do waiting lists or preorders so please don't ask. I'll post more info when I have it."

He said he is working on XL boards too.
His EU partners are already doing XL so why not?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:28 pm

ayushkapri wrote: He said he is working on XL boards too.
I probably missed it when XL boards were offered then. If anything, there was also this post:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=890&p=11163#p11163

ilyich

Post by ilyich » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:48 pm

ayushkapri wrote: He said he is working on XL boards too.
Merki is selling the N3DS XL boards to my knowledge, not the regular XL. Plans for the regular XL and potentially 2DS boards were discontinued/scrapped when he switched to the N3DS from my understanding.

Freqzi

Post by Freqzi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Hey. I was wondering if u allready know when we can purchase the capture cards again

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Freqzi wrote:Hey. I was wondering if u allready know when we can purchase the capture cards again
Loopy has not officially given any sort of date.

If anything, his European distributor will have theirs available around the beginning of May. We can probably make assumptions that Loopy *may* begin offering some then, but we'll just have to wait and see.

PresidentKyo

Post by PresidentKyo » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Hey loopy I live up in Salt Lake if I where to get ahold of a capture card would you be able to install it for me? I would be willing to drive it down and pick it up. Plus I would want to pay you for your time.