DS capture card

sErindeppity

DS capture card

Post by sErindeppity » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:12 am

I ordered a DS capture installation but I also need to get an old DS system which will take a few days to get here. How long do I have to ship the DS to Loopy? Or is there a time limit? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question.
Addition: I saw on these forums he's currently not doing 3ds capture installations (not for a few more weeks). But am I right to assume the regular DS installation is still available? I went on the order page and it didn't say sold out. I put in my payment info and it was accepted, I got an e-mail. So that is available, yes? I feel very ignorant at the moment haha sorry.

desocietas

Re: DS capture card

Post by desocietas » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:00 pm

DS installations are still available. The newsletter mentioned that they will be needing some extra time to process DS installations as they'll be having the cards made as they're ordered (instead of having a bunch on hand). How long were you planning to wait to send one in? Just make sure you have a PayPal receipt included with the DS, you should be good. If it's a while, you might want to email Loopy

sErindeppity

Post by sErindeppity » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:11 pm

desocietas wrote:DS installations are still available. The newsletter mentioned that they will be needing some extra time to process DS installations as they'll be having the cards made as they're ordered (instead of having a bunch on hand). How long were you planning to wait to send one in? Just make sure you have a PayPal receipt included with the DS, you should be good. If it's a while, you might want to email Loopy
OK thank you! I'm not sure how long. I am hoping the ds will be here within a week. If it takes longer should I email or should I go ahead and email? I'm glad I didn't misunderstand. I can get confused sometimes haha. I appreciate the quick response thank you!

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:38 pm

sErindeppity wrote:
desocietas wrote:DS installations are still available. The newsletter mentioned that they will be needing some extra time to process DS installations as they'll be having the cards made as they're ordered (instead of having a bunch on hand). How long were you planning to wait to send one in? Just make sure you have a PayPal receipt included with the DS, you should be good. If it's a while, you might want to email Loopy
OK thank you! I'm not sure how long. I am hoping the ds will be here within a week. If it takes longer should I email or should I go ahead and email? I'm glad I didn't misunderstand. I can get confused sometimes haha. I appreciate the quick response thank you!

I think if your DS arrives within a week and you send it to Loopy right after, it'd be fine. If for some reason it'd be like 2 or 3 weeks before he got it, I'd email him just to let him know when you plan on getting it to him so that he doesn't wonder. He might also be checking the forums as well.

Acumen94

Post by Acumen94 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:32 am

sErindeppity wrote:
The installation should take a week as of now. I just sent mine in and got it back.

sErindeppity

Post by sErindeppity » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:57 am

desocietas wrote:
I think if your DS arrives within a week and you send it to Loopy right after, it'd be fine. If for some reason it'd be like 2 or 3 weeks before he got it, I'd email him just to let him know when you plan on getting it to him so that he doesn't wonder. He might also be checking the forums as well.
Okay thank you!! I am grateful for the replies. I'll keep an eye on the shipping and see when it comes in or is supposed to. When I ordered the installation I thought I had one of the old DS systems but when I got it out it was a DS lite :S oh well
Addition: I just checked and the DS has been shipped, the estimate arrival date is in 4 days so I should be able to send it off by this weekend with luck. Thank you again!
Acumen94 wrote: The installation should take a week as of now. I just sent mine in and got it back.
Oh that is awesome!!! I can't wait for my DS to come in then so I can send it to him. I can't wait to record and stream the DS games!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:42 am

Okay so I have a Original DS right now. Does anyone know if he is doing installations for these still?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:50 am

Guest wrote:Okay so I have a Original DS right now. Does anyone know if he is doing installations for these still?
Yes, he is doing original DS and old 3ds currently.

DS capture page is here:
http://3dscapture.com/ds/index.html