In stock (old 3DS)

Nyaako

Re: In stock (old 3DS)

Post by Nyaako » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Just got mine back and it's so beautiful! Using the software is so simple and the stream just looks amazing! Thanks, Loopy! :D

InexpensiveGamer

Post by InexpensiveGamer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:22 am

If you are thinking about getting this, stop thinking and just go for it! Living in Canada (so international postage) and 2 weeks was my turn around time which is WAY faster than I expected.

Everything about this is perfect. It just works and it looks incredible. Loopy, when the N3DSXL cards are ready, I have two more systems to mod! Now to think about what to stream!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:03 am

Loopy got any timetable and price for the new 3do XL cards

SolidSnake120

Post by SolidSnake120 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:29 pm

How long was the turn around time to get your systems back? It got delivered to Loopy on Monday, so is a week or two accurate or should I plan for longer? Did you guys/gals get emails or anything letting you know it was done and shipped?

InexpensiveGamer

Post by InexpensiveGamer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:25 pm

SolidSnake120 wrote:How long was the turn around time to get your systems back? It got delivered to Loopy on Monday, so is a week or two accurate or should I plan for longer? Did you guys/gals get emails or anything letting you know it was done and shipped?
I live in Canada so my turn around time was 2 weeks from when I shipped it. Extremely quick. I received no emails of received and sent but I recommend placing a tracking number on your shipment. Just in case.
Guest wrote:Loopy got any timetable and price for the new 3do XL cards
Loopy has stated price should be roughly the same as the currently 3DS cards. As to when, soon!

SolidSnake120

Post by SolidSnake120 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:42 pm

How do i place a tracker on the shippment Loopy is sending me??

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:08 pm

SolidSnake120 wrote:How do i place a tracker on the shippment Loopy is sending me??
He'll message or email you the tracking number.

InexpensiveGamer

Post by InexpensiveGamer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:11 pm

SolidSnake120 wrote:How do i place a tracker on the shippment Loopy is sending me??
Apologies for the miscommunication. It was more so place a tracking number on your package going to Loopy. I believe he places tracking numbers on his package going to you but only if there is a problem will you need it. I didn't receive any correspondence but then again, I never asked for any! :P

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:13 pm

InexpensiveGamer wrote:
Apologies for the miscommunication. It was more so place a tracking number on your package going to Loopy. I believe he places tracking numbers on his package going to you but only if there is a problem will you need it. I didn't receive any correspondence but then again, I never asked for any! :P
Yup, you'll usually receive a notice from PayPal informing you that you have a package on the way. The email will include a tracking number and will indicate that it's coming from 3dscapture.

Hope that helps!

SolidSnake120

Post by SolidSnake120 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:22 pm

desocietas wrote:
InexpensiveGamer wrote:
Yup, you'll usually receive a notice from PayPal informing you that you have a package on the way. The email will include a tracking number and will indicate that it's coming from 3dscapture.

Hope that helps!

Awesome thanks for the info :) Can't wait to try it out! The hard part is what to stream first!! lol