DS Capture Card

Gleeb

DS Capture Card

Post by Gleeb » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:30 am

I was just looking to order an original DS capture card, but I don't have an easily accessible one of my own and I noticed it says the option to purchase the DS along with the capture card is sold out. Is there any estimate as to if/when this option will be available again? Also just to confirm, the option to send in a DS and have the capture card installed is and will still be available if I need to wait for one to be shipped from another website, right?

loopy
Site Admin

Re: DS Capture Card

Post by loopy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:37 am

The premodded systems are almost always sold out. I get some in occasionally but they are gone in a day or two. It's easier if you order the installation instead. You can buy a DS from another site (amazon / gamestop / ebay) and have it directly shipped to me, just give me a tracking number or something so I know that it's yours.

Gleeb

Post by Gleeb » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:22 am

That sounds like it should work. Do I have to buy the installation on your site before having a DS shipped to you? Also what's the address I should have it shipped to and how should I send the tracking number? Also just before I buy anything, I should say that I live in Alaska to make sure that it won't be an issue.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:50 pm

No, it doesn't matter which one you pay for first ... I just need your order before sending the DS back out to you.
Ship it to the address on the order page. You can email me the tracking number (info@3dscapture.com)
Shipping to Alaska is not a problem.

Gleeb

Post by Gleeb » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:03 am

Ok so I was just looking to order from GameStop and I had a thought about liabilities, like if for whatever reason, the DS doesn't work or it doesn't work properly when you get it, if you will know it and let me know to send it back or something along those lines. I was just curious as to if it arrives to me and something doesn't work, who/how I can go to to get it replaced or refunded and which step along the way would've caused the malfunction.