I HAVE A QUESTION

mrkip3

I HAVE A QUESTION

Post by mrkip3 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi, my name is Don and I was wondering if I can get some help on something. How can I trust this website.... :?

To back you up, I want to start a Pokemon Sun and Moon let's play and I need a 3ds capture card. But I don't know I want to believe in this certain site. Can someone back me up? Like some information on how the process goes. :)

Nyaako

Re: I HAVE A QUESTION

Post by Nyaako » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:51 am

mrkip3 wrote:Hi, my name is Don and I was wondering if I can get some help on something. How can I trust this website.... :?

To back you up, I want to start a Pokemon Sun and Moon let's play and I need a 3ds capture card. But I don't know I want to believe in this certain site. Can someone back me up? Like some information on how the process goes. :)
What do you mean "How can I trust this website...."? If you ask multiple YouTubers, they'll most likely say that they're using Loopy's 3DS capture card, and this is the right place to get it.

I mean, do you see anyone saying anything negative about Loopy's 3DS capture card on here? Not really, no. So, yes, this is very trustworthy and he makes high quality 3DS capture cards. Hell, he can even fix broken 3DS capture cards for free.

Anyway, right now, there's only the Original Old3DS Capture Card. Loopy is working on a New3DS XL Capture Card, but he hasn't made an update for quite a while and there's no ETA of when he'll start selling them.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:16 am

Not sure what you want us to tell you. The ordering process is through 3dscapture.com. Other people who have used the service hang out in the forums sometimes, and you can read old posts to see if it's something you want to try out and whether or not you can trust the site.

OrbitalMike

Post by OrbitalMike » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:27 am

If you know about a user called somecallmejohnny, I'm pretty sure that he bought his 3ds capture card from this site.

mrkip3

Post by mrkip3 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:02 am

desocietas wrote:Not sure what you want us to tell you. The ordering process is through 3dscapture.com. Other people who have used the service hang out in the forums sometimes, and you can read old posts to see if it's something you want to try out and whether or not you can trust the site.
Well if anyone has gotten there 3ds stolen before by him because this is my first time being on this site. But I've gotten so much advice so it's ok. You don't have to worry. ;)

cooroxd

Post by cooroxd » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:24 am

mrkip3 wrote:
desocietas wrote:Not sure what you want us to tell you. The ordering process is through 3dscapture.com. Other people who have used the service hang out in the forums sometimes, and you can read old posts to see if it's something you want to try out and whether or not you can trust the site.
Well if anyone has gotten there 3ds stolen before by him because this is my first time being on this site. But I've gotten so much advice so it's ok. You don't have to worry. ;)

You do realize there are only 3 people in this world that makes 3ds capture cards right? Do your research before making stupid post like this because this question has already been asked by someone else. And if you're still a scared wuss, buy the capture card and have loopy send it to you and you can solder/install yourself.

The 3 people that makes capture cards for 3ds:

Loopy (USA)
Merki (Europe)
Katsukitty (Japan)

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:27 pm

If you aren't old enough to do some research and make your own decisions, then you'll never have a successful youtube/streaming channel of any kind. These capture cards aren't going to magically make you 40k a year off of youtube. You're better off getting a part time job this summer and learning some responsibility.

mrkip3

Post by mrkip3 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:If you aren't old enough to do some research and make your own decisions, then you'll never have a successful youtube/streaming channel of any kind. These capture cards aren't going to magically make you 40k a year off of youtube. You're better off getting a part time job this summer and learning some responsibility.
Damn sounds like someone is on their period and I'm sorry this is my first time really looking into this site and I've done a ton of research on this but my people don't know about this stuff. So no need to be ass ok man :lol:

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:11 am

mrkip3 wrote:I've done a ton of research on this but my people don't know about this stuff.
What do you mean that you have "done a ton of research on this"? If you actually did research on 3DS Capture Cards, you would know that everyone would recommend loopy if you have the 3DS, and that you would be forced to go to katsukity if you have anything else.

Also, "your people"? lol

mrkip3

Post by mrkip3 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:41 am

MrPerson0 wrote:
mrkip3 wrote:I've done a ton of research on this but my people don't know about this stuff.
What do you mean that you have "done a ton of research on this"? If you actually did research on 3DS Capture Cards, you would know that everyone would recommend loopy if you have the 3DS, and that you would be forced to go to katsukity if you have anything else.

Also, "your people"? lol
Friends and mainly family and I heard that Katsukity makes bad capture cards