Possible Time on New 3DS XL Capture Kit?

Re: Possible Time on New 3DS XL Capture Kit?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:12 pm

Guest wrote:this has gotten ridiculous. Even a small update SOMETIME would be nice.
That's pretty much where I'm at right now lol

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:55 am

He'll make an announcement when it's ready, FFS. Putting out a random release date when you aren't finished just gives people ammo to crap on you.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:55 am

He'll make an announcement when it's ready, FFS. Putting out a random release date when you aren't finished just gives people ammo to crap on you.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Never giving updates gives people to crop on him.

apo_tv

Post by apo_tv » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:Never giving updates gives people to crop on him.
^
this

people here would prefer to read "it will take 1-2 more months" than nothing at all.

one of the issue is the cards were supposed to be ready. Tecd0c from Merki was supposed to receive them, and he doesnt have any news either

KrazySpike

Post by KrazySpike » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Okay guys, I finally broke down and bought a katsukity. Guess that means Loopy should announce the sale of his cards any second now..

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Come back and let us know if how it goes. I hear mixed things. But at least it is available. From what I can tell, there hasn't been an update for 4 months. So..... I am not surprised people are moving on.

Shumittsu

Post by Shumittsu » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:33 pm

So... I wanted to buy a New 3DS CC as well for the past few Months.
I always told myself that there's gonna be an Update for sure within the next week...
I know that it is hard work for you, to do all this alone but everyone here would be happy if you give us a quick Update on how things are atm.
Even if it's bad news, just let us know...
Wanting to give you our Money and not being able to really sucks.
Hell, I'd even be happy if you give at least Tecd0c an Update!
Hopefully everything is going well and we see the Capture Cards or an Update from you soon :)

cooroxd

Post by cooroxd » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:25 am

KrazySpike wrote:Okay guys, I finally broke down and bought a katsukity. Guess that means Loopy should announce the sale of his cards any second now..
Don't worry, I also gave up on loopy 2 months ago and bought a capture card from katsukity. And guess what? I sent my new 3dsxl to Japan from Canada, and I got it back installed in less than 2 weeks.

Mush1392

Post by Mush1392 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:50 am

cooroxd wrote:
KrazySpike wrote:Okay guys, I finally broke down and bought a katsukity. Guess that means Loopy should announce the sale of his cards any second now..
Don't worry, I also gave up on loopy 2 months ago and bought a capture card from katsukity. And guess what? I sent my new 3dsxl to Japan from Canada, and I got it back installed in less than 2 weeks.

Did you pay for the express shipping?