Is Loopy is busy these days?

ArkeaptiX

Is Loopy is busy these days?

Post by ArkeaptiX » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Hi!
I purchased my capture card before yesterday and I sent an e-mail to Loopy with a request, but he has no responded, does anyone know if he is busy to check his mails these days ? :( :(
(PS : My email is jaoferaa@yahoo.fr) Sorry for my english !

MrPerson0

Re: Is Loopy is busy these days?

Post by MrPerson0 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:52 am

No one knows. Please respond with an update on whether you get the capture card back within the next couple weeks or not so we know if he is actually alive.

ArkeaptiX

Post by ArkeaptiX » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:29 am

He's alive XD And he responded to my mail before yesterday XD But again he does not respond to our discussion : / but it does not matter , as he is alive XD

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:25 pm

ArkeaptiX wrote:He's alive XD And he responded to my mail before yesterday XD But again he does not respond to our discussion : / but it does not matter , as he is alive XD
Oh, well, that is great to hear! At least he is still doing installs and hopefully development of the New 3DS XL capture board.

gatecitygod

Post by gatecitygod » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:04 pm

I am ordering one Friday. How do you contact him once I have ordered to check up on the status? Also, when did you order yours, and have you gotten it back yet? :)

ArkeaptiX

Post by ArkeaptiX » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:29 pm

You can contact him via his email adress (info@3dscapture.com) And, no, I posted my 3ds to him monday, and it seems like my 3ds has not leave yet my country x)
PS : Loopy, actually, haven't responded to my 2nd mail (that I have posted to him the last week)

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:02 pm

gatecitygod wrote:I am ordering one Friday. How do you contact him once I have ordered to check up on the status? Also, when did you order yours, and have you gotten it back yet? :)
He most likely won't respond to a "did you get my 3DS?" email, FYI, and he gets a lot of them. Best to put tracking on the package, give it two weeks or so after he receives it, and you should get an email when it's on its way back to you.

gatecitygod

Post by gatecitygod » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Haha I figured so, but just wanted to ask. I was gonna get tracking and stuff for sure.

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:04 am

Loopy-sama is definitely alive. I ordered an FDS Stick from him on 8/2, and I got it today, 8/5.

Metalskullgreymon

Post by Metalskullgreymon » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:29 am

I'm planning to send in 2 normal DS's to get capture cards installed. How does one go about placing more than one system on one order? Do I need to email him first?