Will NX make you wait longer, even if n3DSXL cards come out?

UltimaN3rd

Will NX make you wait longer, even if n3DSXL cards come out?

Post by UltimaN3rd » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:26 pm

I've been waiting years for a Loopy n3DSXL capture card (originally waiting for original 3DSXL cards). Rumours have come out just yesterday that NX could be a handheld system that can plug into a box at home and send HDMI to your TV. *IF* NX has 3DS backwards-compatibility, that would mean being able to capture 3DS games with any HDMI capture card. If NX is handheld I think it's likely to have 3DS game compatibility - mostly because bringing out a handheld in March 2017 would cut heavily into potential Pokemon Sun/Moon sales on 3DS (releasing in November 2016).

Though I've been waiting years, at this point if Loopy released his n3DSXL cards today I'd wait until Nintendo releases details of NX. I don't want to spend $200 on a cap card that could become obsolete in March next year.

What do you guys think? Would you still buy a Loopy card day 1, or wait for NX information?

Re: Will NX make you wait longer, even if n3DSXL cards come

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:16 pm

I find his lack of updates insulting and thus have already moved on.

ShadowMario3

Post by ShadowMario3 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:13 am

I'll still buy from him day 1. It is unfortunate to see that there is a lack of updates from him, but I already have a 3DS capture card from him that I got back in 2012 that is still working with no issues so far. I really don't need a New 3DS right away luckily, so I can wait on loopy to release it with a capture card.

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:56 am

Guest wrote:I find his lack of updates insulting and thus have already moved on.
Let me know if you are able to run a business like this out of your free time, then get a decent job that you can't refuse, and then try to do this in between.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 am

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are busy with things that fill your time too. Yet you are able to spend 2 minutes to reply to me. He has the time to make a quick post saying literally anything, and does not. It takes no time. It takes consideration.