In my opinion; dont purchase from Loopy atm

RobDementials

In my opinion; dont purchase from Loopy atm

Post by RobDementials » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Not to give any bad reputation to his work, i've heard its good.
But it's just irresponsable to not update any people or in this case "customers" that are using "real" money to pay for a job and product.
If he can't do it, it doesnt take more than 1 minute to post like i just did and say "i dont want to do this"
My friend just got his Katzuki capture card, good condition. Might take time for the shipping but if you arent hearing from this person you should move on and keep looking.
Not dropping my money here.

Reubster101

Re: In my opinion; dont purchase from Loopy atm

Post by Reubster101 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:27 pm

He may just want to focus completely on the N3DS XL cards and not focussing on the forums etc, true it sucks that he's not updating anyone and ESPECIALLY Merki who does them in Europe but we just need to hope that he's working on them in the meantime.

MrPerson0

Re: In my opinion; dont purchase from Loopy atm

Post by MrPerson0 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:53 am

Haha, I will never be able to recommend katsukity without a heavy heart. There was issues with him lying (he said that he invented the 3DS capture device, completely dismissing loopy), screwing over customers (there were multiple fiascos in 2014, especially around the time Smash Bros. was coming out), and now, taking several months to complete orders. Also, he doesn't do free repairs, and can screw you over in terms of how a package is labeled! At least from what it seems, loopy is still doing regular 3DS installs.

The only reason I can see loopy not responding recently is that he is dead, and no one (on the Internet) will ever know the better. If this turns out to be the case (we'll probably have to assume if there is no word from him by the end of the year and people complain about sending him 3DS devices but never get them back), katsukity will literally be our only option.