Is Loopy working on 3DS Capture Cards right now?

gatecitygod

Is Loopy working on 3DS Capture Cards right now?

Post by gatecitygod » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:51 pm

I am really wanting to send my 3DS in, to have a capture card installed. Is he currently doing them? Anyone know how long the wait is? Or has anyone got one in the past couple weeks? Just need info on this as I am wanting to get one asap. Thanks!

MrPerson0

Re: Is Loopy working on 3DS Capture Cards right now?

Post by MrPerson0 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:00 pm

I was able to confirm with loopy through PM that he is indeed alive, so yes, he is still doing capture cards for the original 3DS.

As for the wait, don't know, but it seems that some people have mentioned a week turnaround time.

gatecitygod

Post by gatecitygod » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Ok that sounds great! Thanks for the help! Just so I dont mess anything up, what are the exact steps to take in ordering one after I pay on palpal.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:06 pm

gatecitygod wrote:Ok that sounds great! Thanks for the help! Just so I dont mess anything up, what are the exact steps to take in ordering one after I pay on palpal.
Pack up your system (no cables or anything extra is necessary, and you don't need to remove the battery or SD card unless you want to)
Include a copy of your PayPal order confirmation (should include your order number, mailing address, email address, etc.)
Mail to Loopy
Wait patiently for a couple of weeks
???
Profit? ;)