Does Loopy get annoyed if you try to contact him?

SuitNTieGamers

Does Loopy get annoyed if you try to contact him?

Post by SuitNTieGamers » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:24 pm

I'm hesitant to contact him yet another time as i've already emailed him. i'm more worried as to wether or not he got my 3DS yet than as to how long it will take him to install and return it. I know hes a busy guy. i don't want to contact him another time except for the fact that for the money + the personal item to just be handed out without any idea where it is or what its doing, i just think you should receive some type of notification even just to have confidence that it's being worked on. i know he said he would contact if it took unusually long, but i feel as if it would be more effective to contact if its in the correct process, just so i know its not sitting in some box at the post office for 3 weeks. i hate to bother him again like i said, because i know hes one of the very select people that does this, and i know hes credited for being the best at it. My birthday is in 2 weeks from the time i sent it in, which was last friday, so even if getting it back by then is a long shot, just knowing that it's being worked on would be enough for me xD. sorry about the rambling, i'm a very thorough person when it comes to spending hard earned money over the internet. as i'm sure everyone else is

desocietas

Re: Does Loopy get annoyed if you try to contact him?

Post by desocietas » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:52 pm

Understandable. Unfortunately, he usually doesn't send out notification until it's on its way back to you. He's already posted in the past that sending an email to every order would slow him down too much. Hopefully it'll get back to you by your birthday. Happy early birthday!

SuitNTieGamers

Re: Does Loopy get annoyed if you try to contact him?

Post by SuitNTieGamers » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Thanks a bunch! I know i fall into a long line here thats why i'm trying to be as open minded as i can. fingers crossed!