I'm worried

ArkeaptiX

I'm worried

Post by ArkeaptiX » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:50 am

It's been two weeks that my 3ds is with Loopy, I asked him to keep the 3DS with him until I pay him an extra to send my 3DS back to me with DHL. And now, I can pay the extra, and I sent him an email tuesday (and an another wednesday to confirm), but he does not answer D: D: D: I'm starting to worry :/ Can anyone tell me when does he checks and responds to his emails ? Thanks :/
(My email is jaoferaa@yahoo.fr)

canadian_l3acon

Re: I'm worried

Post by canadian_l3acon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:34 pm

I am in the same boat. I placed on order with him yesterday, wanted to confirm a few things before I ship the 3ds, and no response. I also emailed him nearly a week ago to his info@3dscapture.com email. Still no reply on that either. Maybe someone can shed some light on the situation?

PierreCreates

Post by PierreCreates » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:59 pm

I wrote in a week ago about turnaround time and didn't get a response. Is there a backlog? Was all set to order today, too. Any news would be appreciated, thanks. :)

itsunclespud

Post by itsunclespud » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:21 pm

I sent a 3ds in to him on Monday. USPS tracking said it was delivered to him yesterday. I live in Colorado, so shipping shouldn't take long to get back to me. I'll let you guys know when I get my order. I tried to send him an email a couple weeks ago, but I never heard from him. I decided to go for it, since he has a really good reputation with his work. Hopefully you'll hear from him soon.

ArkeaptiX

Post by ArkeaptiX » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:48 pm

I have good news for you guys! Loopy replied ( FINALLY !!) What makes he is not dead xD SO, don't worry , he will respond you a day or another (in fact , it took each time I post in the forum to get an answer to my emails ... weird right? x'DDD ) ! So my 3DS will normally shipped back soon! I hope that he will respond to you too!

BlueFlame4554

Post by BlueFlame4554 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:15 am

I also shipped my 3ds to him from Colorado and it says that it arrived today but no reply to my email.
but i am willing to wait... just not too long.

itsunclespud

Post by itsunclespud » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:49 pm

It's here! So total time took 10 days to ship to him, get the capture card installed, and then back to me. I'm guessing he only had it for 2/3 days to get it installed. I'm sure he is incredibly busy with figuring out the new 3DS capture cards and the rush he's getting with Sun & Moon on the horizon. I did an unboxing video of opening it with more information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vonEixb8Pbs

Hope that helps all of you out. I figured I would go for it even though I haven't heard from him when I emailed. Totally worth it. Loopy, if you read this, Thanks for the awesome work! I look forward to using my 3DS! :D

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:41 pm

Well that's good. I accidentally did a dumb thing. I sent my 3ds in and then ordered. But he was out so I'm waiting for a reply on him either holding it till it comes back in stock or just sending it back. Oops hope it goes well