Sold out?

Nyaako

Re: Sold out?

Post by Nyaako » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:15 am

loopy wrote:Paypal is screwy, even though the stock was set at 0 it would still let an order or two slip in every day. I guess if you hammer their server hard enough, it'll mess up sometimes. I hold some extra boards for repairs and such, so if you got lucky and managed to slip in an order that way, I'll still install it.

Yes, the plan is to move away from the old design. Components are becoming obsolete, I want to move to a smaller, cheaper, internal design on the old 3DS (matching the XL board design). It looks like I'll be doing one more small production run of the old boards (til the rest of the parts are used up, I have some cases & cables left over) but those won't last long.

Yes I know, everyone is anxious about pokemon. I'm sorry if I haven't gotten back to you, I get tired of responding to dozens of "When will you have (XYZ)????" every day. I try to keep up with normal support emails but these tend to get ignored. Sorry I haven't been involved in the forum for a long time. To be honest, I've been a little afraid, after being gone so long I figured it'd be in chaos by now.

XL and n3DSXL boards are being worked on (XL will probably be available first but n3DS should come soon after). I'm not going to try to guess a release date yet, but obviously it's in my best interest to have something done quickly with pokemon and end of the year coming up. I've focused on keeping up with orders, I've mostly been able to keep a 1-2 day turnaround time for months now but that doesn't leave me much time to work on new things. Now that orders have stopped I will be working on this full time now.

I need to go now, I'll be back tomorrow to follow up.
So, uh, any follow up? :'(

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:38 am

Nyaako wrote:
loopy wrote:Paypal is screwy, even though the stock was set at 0 it would still let an order or two slip in every day. I guess if you hammer their server hard enough, it'll mess up sometimes. I hold some extra boards for repairs and such, so if you got lucky and managed to slip in an order that way, I'll still install it.

Yes, the plan is to move away from the old design. Components are becoming obsolete, I want to move to a smaller, cheaper, internal design on the old 3DS (matching the XL board design). It looks like I'll be doing one more small production run of the old boards (til the rest of the parts are used up, I have some cases & cables left over) but those won't last long.

Yes I know, everyone is anxious about pokemon. I'm sorry if I haven't gotten back to you, I get tired of responding to dozens of "When will you have (XYZ)????" every day. I try to keep up with normal support emails but these tend to get ignored. Sorry I haven't been involved in the forum for a long time. To be honest, I've been a little afraid, after being gone so long I figured it'd be in chaos by now.

XL and n3DSXL boards are being worked on (XL will probably be available first but n3DS should come soon after). I'm not going to try to guess a release date yet, but obviously it's in my best interest to have something done quickly with pokemon and end of the year coming up. I've focused on keeping up with orders, I've mostly been able to keep a 1-2 day turnaround time for months now but that doesn't leave me much time to work on new things. Now that orders have stopped I will be working on this full time now.

I need to go now, I'll be back tomorrow to follow up.
So, uh, any follow up? :'(
Nope.

shaanth21

Post by shaanth21 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:02 pm

I'm getting doubtful at this point, Loopy is really busy, and I understand as he has a life aswell. We just have to hope, I have been checking the website daily so.. crossing my fingers.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Don't lose hope. I'm sure all is well on his end and he's doing the best that he can.

BladeCrossEXE

Post by BladeCrossEXE » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:38 pm

twiprin

Post by twiprin » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:12 am

I am so sad I didn't take advantage when the sales were back up :( Part of me is terrified to send in my 3ds, but it's definitely cheaper than trying to buy from Katsukitty. And from what I hear is far more reliable too.

Part of me wants to see if I can buy an old one off someone who just doesn't want to stream/record anymore, but prices are all over the place. If I could get a NA one for $250-$350 then I wouldn't mind and would have a back-up system in case things break, but it doesn't look like that's happening. :lol:

Ah well, that's life. I suppose I'll wait and see. Maybe I'll make a thread anyway in the buy/sell section.

Hope you are doing well Loopy!

writer_unwritten

Post by writer_unwritten » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:11 am

Been watching this thread for the past few weeks now. I'm glad to hear that the original 3ds xls are getting their capture cards soon! Been very anxious to get your capture cards, like everyone else here. Can't wait to see them up again!

UnownAlias

Post by UnownAlias » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Been refreshing this feed for two weeks waiting for that follow-up... We got a month until Sun and Moon... getting real nervous I won't be able to get a capture card by then...

Kieran-Kun

Post by Kieran-Kun » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:55 pm

UnownAlias wrote:Been refreshing this feed for two weeks waiting for that follow-up... We got a month until Sun and Moon... getting real nervous I won't be able to get a capture card by then...
Same here, as a new streamer and somebody who is excited to start making Youtube content for these games I can understand the anxiety.

Though I have faith in Loopy and I'm sure he's trying his hardest to complete his work, so I'm sure that's why he hasn't had time to follow up. We've just got to be patient and support him from distance I suppose.

I really hope there will be enough to purchase from Merki though.

Goyavee

Post by Goyavee » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:36 am

Kieran-Kun wrote:
UnownAlias wrote:Been refreshing this feed for two weeks waiting for that follow-up... We got a month until Sun and Moon... getting real nervous I won't be able to get a capture card by then...
Same here, as a new streamer and somebody who is excited to start making Youtube content for these games I can understand the anxiety.

Though I have faith in Loopy and I'm sure he's trying his hardest to complete his work, so I'm sure that's why he hasn't had time to follow up. We've just got to be patient and support him from distance I suppose.

I really hope there will be enough to purchase from Merki though.
Same, very nervous ! I don't want to buy to Katsukity but if before November there is still no capture card. I would be obliged to do so.

Sorry for Merki and Loppy who do a good work