Out of Stock?

AlexGTE

Out of Stock?

Post by AlexGTE » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:44 pm

I just tried to buy one and it tells me that they are unavailable? Is this the same for everyone?

desocietas

Re: Out of Stock?

Post by desocietas » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:45 pm

AlexGTE wrote:I just tried to buy one and it tells me that they are unavailable? Is this the same for everyone?
yup, same for us.

AlexGTE

Post by AlexGTE » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Damn it!

AlexGTE

Post by AlexGTE » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:49 pm

desocietas wrote:
AlexGTE wrote:I just tried to buy one and it tells me that they are unavailable? Is this the same for everyone?
yup, same for us.

Is there any word on when he'll get more?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:09 pm

AlexGTE wrote:
desocietas wrote:
yup, same for us.

Is there any word on when he'll get more?
Nope. There's another thread with other folks asking the same thing. He was working on a N3DSXL board, but no updates in a while.

BladeCrossEXE

Post by BladeCrossEXE » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:38 am

I keep seeing conflicting reports. Are they, or are they not sold out? On the other thread, as of yesterday, it said "In stock", but then a few hours later "out of stock", and it's out of stock for me right now. So, is Loopy just resupplying them in very small quantities? I REALLY want a capture board for some of the new games I just got.

ShadowMario3

Post by ShadowMario3 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:49 am

BladeCrossEXE wrote:I keep seeing conflicting reports. Are they, or are they not sold out? On the other thread, as of yesterday, it said "In stock", but then a few hours later "out of stock", and it's out of stock for me right now. So, is Loopy just resupplying them in very small quantities? I REALLY want a capture board for some of the new games I just got.
This is very likely what happened that day. Just took a look right now, and it still says out of stock for me as well.