Sold out till next year?

jttangsoo

Sold out till next year?

Post by jttangsoo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:04 am

Ok so I want a capture card from loopy but he's sold out. I also heard that he's annual about cap card. It's this the end of it till next year or will he have some soon. I would like to avoid katsukity at all costs but I will buy one if necessary.

mapizzafood

Re: Sold out till next year?

Post by mapizzafood » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:44 am

Loopy recently made a post detailing his plans for capture boards in the future:
loopy wrote: Yes, the plan is to move away from the old design. Components are becoming obsolete, I want to move to a smaller, cheaper, internal design on the old 3DS (matching the XL board design). It looks like I'll be doing one more small production run of the old boards (til the rest of the parts are used up, I have some cases & cables left over) but those won't last long.

XL and n3DSXL boards are being worked on (XL will probably be available first but n3DS should come soon after). I'm not going to try to guess a release date yet, but obviously it's in my best interest to have something done quickly with pokemon and end of the year coming up. I've focused on keeping up with orders, I've mostly been able to keep a 1-2 day turnaround time for months now but that doesn't leave me much time to work on new things. Now that orders have stopped I will be working on this full time now.
While this isn't a confirmation of boards being back in stock by the end of the year, I believe that this means he is hoping to have something out by the end of this year or when Sun and Moon are released. When Loopy is closer to having some more boards ready, we'll hopefully see another update about his plans.