Any Capture Cards before Pokemon Sun and Moon?

PrimalSonico

Any Capture Cards before Pokemon Sun and Moon?

Post by PrimalSonico » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:25 pm

I haven't really seen any updates around the site and now with it being less than a month to Sun and Moon myself and probably others are probably wanting to purchase a capture card for the release of these games.

Is there any chance we'll get capture cards released before Sun or Moon or will it be after?

If anyone has any info please post :)

Kieran-Kun

Re: Any Capture Cards before Pokemon Sun and Moon?

Post by Kieran-Kun » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:12 pm

PrimalSonico wrote:I haven't really seen any updates around the site and now with it being less than a month to Sun and Moon myself and probably others are probably wanting to purchase a capture card for the release of these games.

Is there any chance we'll get capture cards released before Sun or Moon or will it be after?

If anyone has any info please post :)
This is pretty much what I would like to know, even if it's bad news and we won't be getting any before Sun and Moon I'd like to know the status of the future of the stock so I can inform my viewers about my future content and not be on edge a lot.

I'm sure Loopy is working hard though, so for now all we can do it sit and be patient until we are given any information I suppose.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:18 am

I would love to know this as well! I have only heard amazing things about Loopy and I don't want a capture card from anywhere else!

UnownAlias

Post by UnownAlias » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:23 am

I would also like to know what they status is. If we aren't going to have them by Sun and Moon I would like to know so I can stop stressing about it. Final raised up the money and was really excited :( let's hope we can hear from loopy soon! I am sure there is good news on some regard coming soon.

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:01 pm

The answer is very likely no. Loopy might end up surprising people though!

KhanterPlays

Post by KhanterPlays » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:09 am

its up! he has updated the site. I already placed my order! Very amazing guy Loopy is. Sent an email to him.