pezoneden

Re: Short run of boards

Post by pezoneden » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:14 am

Bump.... 2 generate hype...as if

ryanyags

Post by ryanyags » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:47 pm

You got me unnecessarily hyped.

All I want for Christmas is a Loopy 3DS caputure card.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 pm

ryanyags wrote:You got me unnecessarily hyped.

Hey I know you =P I stream under the name PeZ_1 you probably dont remember me though. Sorry about the false hype but we need these boards for Xmas for sure :lol:

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:59 pm

ryanyags wrote:You got me unnecessarily hyped.

Hey I know you =P I stream under the name PeZ_1 you probably dont remember me though. Sorry about the false hype but we need these boards for Xmas for sure :lol:

Platinum Lucario

Post by Platinum Lucario » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Perhaps Loopy has got to the point where he has already given up on making the New 3DS/New 3DS XL capture cards?

And maybe he has had too much difficulty trying to make the capture cards work, so he decided that it wasn't worthwhile trying anymore?

I was actually thinking about how Intelligent Systems does their capture devices, which is done through a game card attached to an external box, then connecting via USB to the PC. The box can have a game card slot on it too. It's an idea that I was thinking about in which wouldn't require too much internal modifications. Where as if it's just internal, a hole would need to be cut out, which would either disable the C stick or remove the IR port. So why not do it through a game card that connects to an external box in the same way that Intelligent Systems did theirs?

TSGTwitch

Post by TSGTwitch » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Hey Loopy,
Are you planning on having another run on the original 3ds boards soon? Or if anyone knows it would be a great help!

jaderocc

Post by jaderocc » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:44 pm

bump in the hopes of an update............... :'(

Greenalink

Post by Greenalink » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Pointless bump is pointless if it was already at the very top the topic page.

Tecd0c made a post a week ago and deleted it a few hours later saying that Loopy had some 3dsxl boards ready very soon.

jaderocc

Post by jaderocc » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:16 pm

pointless bump aint pointless if i get that update that i wouldn't have seen since tec deleted his post now is it :^) thanks my dude :^)

BladeCrossEXE

Post by BladeCrossEXE » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Greenalink wrote:Tecd0c made a post a week ago and deleted it a few hours later saying that Loopy had some 3dsxl boards ready very soon.
Anybody got an idea of how soon "very soon" is? Not faulting him for being busy, but he said they'd be ready around June of 2016.