Short run of boards

loopy
Site Admin

Short run of boards

Post by loopy » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:57 pm

I had some extra parts, so I'm getting a small order of boards in. They should be here Monday next week. I'll open up orders on the site later today. These are still the old 3DS boards. Some parts for XL are already on the way, the rest will be ordered by the end of the week. There is some work on the software to do yet so I'm not going to try to guess a date, just wanted to give you an update.

HartRacer86

Re: Short run of boards

Post by HartRacer86 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:24 pm

:D :D :D :D :D Hallelujah! Thank you Loopy!

EJade

Post by EJade » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:41 pm

I know people say no news is good news, but hearing from you is such a relief!

Citano

Post by Citano » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Thank you for this update!

Hope this also means Merki will get these in aswell + the N3DSXL boards once they are ready :)

Kieran-Kun

Post by Kieran-Kun » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Yes! This is very exciting news, you beautiful man! Sorry for my excitement, but I really appreciate these little updates.

Thanks so much Loopy.
Citano wrote:Thank you for this update!

Hope this also means Merki will get these in aswell + the N3DSXL boards once they are ready :)
]I do wonder whether or not Merki will have any old 3DS's in too, I'm guessing it's limited to Loopy though since it's due to him having spare parts.

This thread just made my day though!

SHCommunity

Post by SHCommunity » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Will you haveNew Nintendo 3ds xl bords ready in time for me to send mine in and have it installed and returned by The time Sun and Moon come out? if not then I'm just going to order a O3ds one as I want to be ready but anyway I'm super happy that I will be able to get a capture card :D

PrimalSonico

Post by PrimalSonico » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:47 pm

This news is great! I hope I can snag an order before they get sold out again lol

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:52 pm

SHCommunity wrote:Will you haveNew Nintendo 3ds xl bords ready in time for me to send mine in and have it installed and returned by The time Sun and Moon come out?
In 2 weeks? Don't count on it.
Kieran-Kun wrote:I do wonder whether or not Merki will have any old 3DS's in too, I'm guessing it's limited to Loopy though since it's due to him having spare parts.
No.. as I said, it's a small order, I expect they'll be gone in a few days.

HartRacer86

Post by HartRacer86 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Loopy, what time do you plan on opening the orders up?

Kieran-Kun

Post by Kieran-Kun » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:03 pm

loopy wrote:
SHCommunity wrote:Will you haveNew Nintendo 3ds xl bords ready in time for me to send mine in and have it installed and returned by The time Sun and Moon come out?
In 2 weeks? Don't count on it.
Kieran-Kun wrote:I do wonder whether or not Merki will have any old 3DS's in too, I'm guessing it's limited to Loopy though since it's due to him having spare parts.
No.. as I said, it's a small order, I expect they'll be gone in a few days.
I thought as much, thanks a lot for your response, I appreciate it! I'll be waiting for Merki to get the XL's then. :)