Short run of boards

Finalinsanity

Re: Short run of boards

Post by Finalinsanity » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Glad I got my order in when I did. I was thinking "Eh, that can wait until I get home, right?", but decided it was better safe than sorry; and when I checked up on it as soon as I got home, whaddya know, out of stock. Glad I chose to be a little spontaneous for once :P

Now just have to wait for my 3DS Amazon order to get here so I can ship it out for installation.

anorexicsnorlax

Post by anorexicsnorlax » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:08 am

hey i got here a bit late is there any chance ill still be able to get a board and will new ones be up anytime soon

weedletwineedle

Post by weedletwineedle » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:50 am

I am in desperate need of a 3ds capture board, If you have any more parts Loopy please let me know I'll pay more then listed price if need be.

emolga0902

Post by emolga0902 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:34 pm

Thanks. I'm not really desperate about getting by the time Sun & Moon release, but I'm getting one of these when they're back in stock so I can record them soon after they release.

Mysterious Reaper

Post by Mysterious Reaper » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:35 am

Was tempted to jump on this train but i'm going to wait for the N3DSXL versions.

Thanks a lot for the update Loopy, we appreciate it.

A question, I kind of want to when the N3DSXLs are ready to get mine modded with the controller port too. There any possibility this'll be possible for the N3DSXL mods and if so can we can pay extra to do so? I understand it was considered too timely and inefficient to do so. Just curious if we paid enough for it to be viable for you to take that task on.

Again thanks for your update, we're looking forward to hearing from you again on the new boards! :)
I'm a UK Streamer who streams a variety of games on Twitch. If you're interested, please feel free to check my streams!

Saccharo

Post by Saccharo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 pm

I'm fairly new to this site and I would much prefer a 3ds XL capture card, whether new or not. Is there possibly some sort of notification to see whether or not new parts will be up or would I have constantly stalk this forum (which I hope I don't do). XP

Thank you!

Fredersub

Post by Fredersub » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Got a backlog of channels who want 3ds's modded and wanting to refer them to you and not Katsicrappy, hoping to hear the expansion will be complete sometime into the new models so I can start sending you cash.

Maeka

Post by Maeka » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:21 am

Yeah I can't wait for the new 3DS capture boards. Would really love to get one.

PaperFerrisWheel

Post by PaperFerrisWheel » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:30 am

Has there been an update on the New 3DS XL boards?

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:07 am

PaperFerrisWheel wrote:Has there been an update on the New 3DS XL boards?
This was back in November 3, 2016:
loopy wrote:
trisbee1 wrote:Hey Loopy,

as long as the order page is open does that mean boards are available?
Yes.
Dswfty wrote:With your renditions of the N3ds/N3dsXL capture cards will they be internal or just like the original with the tiny box on the bottom?
Internal.
PrimalSonico wrote:As much as I'd like to buy a 3ds capture card, I think I'll wait till 3ds xl/N3ds capture boards are ready. I don't really have a good 3ds I'd want to send in so I'm kinda screwed there lol. I was wondering if 3ds xl boards will be available before the end of this year?
That's the plan.
MrPerson0 wrote:Hey loopy, glad to hear that you are helping some people with some last minute orders! Just wondering, would you say that the old 3DS XL/new 3DS XL boards be available around the same time, or are you doing old 3DS XL first then new 3DS XL after?
XL will be done first. new3DS board design is similar so I don't think it will take much longer, but ... we shall see. I am terrible at estimates, don't believe anything I say. :P
youknowislay wrote:So, if we send it in tomorrow, and Monday is the day you get boards, it will be a little, right?
You should have your 3ds back quickly if that's what you're asking. I try to keep turnaround times to a few days.
There's still no ETA, nor will Loopy say one. You just have to keep waiting and come back to this forum every so often.