Shipping Times: UK-USA

Kieran-Kun

Shipping Times: UK-USA

Post by Kieran-Kun » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Hey guys, I recently purchased a capture card from Loopy and sent my 3DS out to him from the UK. It's been in LA since the 7th and has been sitting in what I assume to be customs.

I wondered if anybody knew the estimated date at which it'd arrive in the US and how fast I'd likely get it back to the UK?

At this point I doubt I will be getting is back and time for UK release of Sun and Moon but I also wonder how much express shipping is and whether I'd be able to pay that to Loop to receive my package faster?

Thanks guys.

schizox

Re: Shipping Times: UK-USA

Post by schizox » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:36 pm

I believe the best thing you can do right now is call the shipper and ask them directly what the hold up is with the package.

Kieran-Kun

Post by Kieran-Kun » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:21 am

schizox wrote:I believe the best thing you can do right now is call the shipper and ask them directly what the hold up is with the package.
I'm the one who shipped it to Loopy. I can't see what the hold up is besides it seemingly being held at customs.

schizox

Post by schizox » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:38 am

Kieran-Kun wrote:
schizox wrote:I believe the best thing you can do right now is call the shipper and ask them directly what the hold up is with the package.
I'm the one who shipped it to Loopy. I can't see what the hold up is besides it seemingly being held at customs.
exactly, you are the one that shipped it, until it's delivered it is still considered "your package"
contact(either call or physically going to the office where you sent if from) the shipper you used, and see what the hold up is, it could actually speed things up for Loopy to get the it delivered to him.

Kieran-Kun

Post by Kieran-Kun » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:01 pm

schizox wrote:
Kieran-Kun wrote:
exactly, you are the one that shipped it, until it's delivered it is still considered "your package"
contact(either call or physically going to the office where you sent if from) the shipper you used, and see what the hold up is, it could actually speed things up for Loopy to get the it delivered to him.
Oh right, you meant as in the actually Postal Service I shipped from, got ya! It just took a while for the site to update for whatever reason and it is currently in transit. Thanks for your help though.

Hopefully, it'll reach here just a bit quicker than it did going there, since Veteran's day is a holiday for USPS I believe.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:48 pm

It prob will, Loopy is quite fast installing the cards, the one I sent him got to him on the 9th, and o nth e12th I go t an email with the tracking that he was sending it back to me, it "should" be delivered in a couple of hours.

schizox

Post by schizox » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Guest wrote:It prob will, Loopy is quite fast installing the cards, the one I sent him got to him on the 9th, and o nth e12th I go t an email with the tracking that he was sending it back to me, it "should" be delivered in a couple of hours.
this was me, forgot to log in xD

Kieran-Kun

Post by Kieran-Kun » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:58 pm

schizox wrote:
Guest wrote:It prob will, Loopy is quite fast installing the cards, the one I sent him got to him on the 9th, and o nth e12th I go t an email with the tracking that he was sending it back to me, it "should" be delivered in a couple of hours.
this was me, forgot to log in xD
Haha, no worries! Yeah I know he's quite the fast worker so I wasn't worried about that at all, it was just a matter of the likely time it would arrive to him and how long it may take to get back.

I just gotta be patient and have faith in the system.