any chance of another run before december??

jaderocc

any chance of another run before december??

Post by jaderocc » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:15 pm

peace, first off i'm new here and i wanted to shout out loopy for all of the hard work. i've been following and contemplating getting a capture card for 6-7 months now and finally decided to pull the trigger, but missed the last batch by a couple hours (saw it when it was available and decided to sleep on it, woke up the next morning ready to place the order and found they were already sold out lmao) so naturally i was curious... will there be another batch available by/in december for the o3ds? or anytime before 2017 really..?

thanks again, it's very much appreciated :)

Wenwuk

Re: any chance of another run before december??

Post by Wenwuk » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:46 am

I was wondering the same! I really want a 3DS capture card but I also don't really know how the procedure goes. Also noticed on the website that the boards are sold out so I came here for answers.

WeedleTwineedle

Post by WeedleTwineedle » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:58 am

Me too, really hoping Loopy comes through!

theskipster

Post by theskipster » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:26 pm

jaderocc wrote:peace, first off i'm new here and i wanted to shout out loopy for all of the hard work. i've been following and contemplating getting a capture card for 6-7 months now and finally decided to pull the trigger, but missed the last batch by a couple hours (saw it when it was available and decided to sleep on it, woke up the next morning ready to place the order and found they were already sold out lmao) so naturally i was curious... will there be another batch available by/in december for the o3ds? or anytime before 2017 really..?

thanks again, it's very much appreciated :)
Loopy said here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2747&start=20#p12763 when someone asked if boards would be available by the end of the year that "that's the plan".