Future availability of ds capture devices

Gravityspacemeow

Future availability of ds capture devices

Post by Gravityspacemeow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Hello,

I've looked through the forums a bit to see if I could find a thread with an answer to my question but I couldn't find anything. Since everything is sold out in the 3dscapture store, I was wondering if there will be anything available in the near future? I was looking for any ds, 3ds, 3dsxl, etc, or even just the kit to diy, to capture on my pc.

Much appreciated.

TheMapleLeafGamer

Re: Future availability of ds capture devices

Post by TheMapleLeafGamer » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 am

Yeah I know right I really want to get this as well. I don't want to send my 3DS to Japan :P

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:04 am

Original DS: currently out of stock but new stock will be available again soon
3DS: currently out of stock
3DSXL: software being updated, but boards are in hand
N3DSXL: in the works
N3DS: will happen eventually but not until after 3DSXL and N3DSXL

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm interested in getting a pre installed DS capture and they don't say they are out of stock. Does anyone know the installers e-mail or anyway to contact them to get answers besides these chat board. I just like to know if the person still does these services and if they will send me the ds if I order it. Thank you.

UnKoolRebel7

Post by UnKoolRebel7 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm interested in getting a pre installed DS capture and they don't say they are out of stock. Does anyone know the installers e-mail or anyway to contact them to get answers besides these chat board. I just like to know if the person still does these services and if they will send me the ds if I order it. Thank you.

UnKoolRebel7

Post by UnKoolRebel7 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 pm

UnKoolRebel7

Post by UnKoolRebel7 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Sorry don't know how that was posted three times!?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:43 pm

UnKoolRebel7 wrote:I'm interested in getting a pre installed DS capture and they don't say they are out of stock. Does anyone know the installers e-mail or anyway to contact them to get answers besides these chat board. I just like to know if the person still does these services and if they will send me the ds if I order it. Thank you.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2827
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2832

Loopy, the installer, posted in that second link that he will have more in a couple of weeks.
However, he doesn't do pre-installed anymore because it takes too much time to find used systems. Easiest to provide your own for him.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Thank you, that's very helpfull

weaponk2

Post by weaponk2 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:23 am

How soon will he be getting a new shipment? Any exact dates?