Pictures from Loopys new (old) 3DS Capture Cards

Deleted User 3190

Re: Pictures from Loopys new (old) 3DS Capture Cards

Post by Deleted User 3190 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi any news or updates for 3ds xl capture cards ? =D

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Finally the European site ist getting ready any moment, you can switch between the languages for German, English and French, more translations will follow...

Also the first batch (30) premodded consoles are ready so customers can order complete sets right form the start (Capture Card and European consoles) and additional services such as NAND Mods and Controller Mods if they want.

Neal (Loopy) just has to finish his work on the Software...
For those not knowing it yet, shame on you...:) here it is: http://www.merki.net
Regards
Stefan

TheMapleLeafGamer

Post by TheMapleLeafGamer » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Tecd0c wrote:Finally the European site ist getting ready any moment, you can switch between the languages for German, English and French, more translations will follow...

Also the first batch (30) premodded consoles are ready so customers can order complete sets right form the start (Capture Card and European consoles) and additional services such as NAND Mods and Controller Mods if they want.

For those not knowing it yet, shame on you...:) here it is: http://www.merki.net
Regards
Stefan
I was wondering if you'll be installing both 3DS Original Capture Cards/Boards and (OLD) 3DS XL Capture Cards/Boards? Would you be installing both or just the (OLD) 3DS XL Capture Cards/Boards?

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:09 am

For the moment, only the old 3DS XL as Neal does not let them produce anymore, he wants to redesign them first...

gamesjayplays

Post by gamesjayplays » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:08 pm

So just for clarification sake, this is for a new (old) 3ds XL console PLUS the installed capture card. Correct?

You are not offering capture cards for 3ds XL consoles sent in to YOU, as of yet right? All that will be done whenever Loopy has it set up on his personal website?

tmd02

Post by tmd02 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:35 pm

Tecd0c wrote:Finally the European site ist getting ready any moment, you can switch between the languages for German, English and French, more translations will follow...

Regards
Stefan
Hmm when i click on Shop it gives me nothing, dont tell me they've sold this fast!

Also I'm more interested in the installation of my own unit, so i will wait for that to be available (I hope).

Xanek

Post by Xanek » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Hm, so wait, are the old 3ds xl boards ready on your site tecd0c? Weird that Loopy hasn't put it on his own site yet if yours is already selling/sold them.
At this rate, i'm probably not gonna expect a n3dsxl board for another half a year to a year, or at least not expect any news about it until then.

Bit disappointing that Loopy is taking so long but i've waited 2 years for one and I guess waiting longer isn't gonna kill me.

writer_unwritten

Post by writer_unwritten » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:47 pm

gamesjayplays wrote:So just for clarification sake, this is for a new (old) 3ds XL console PLUS the installed capture card. Correct?

You are not offering capture cards for 3ds XL consoles sent in to YOU, as of yet right? All that will be done whenever Loopy has it set up on his personal website?
I am wondering the same thing. I have a NES 3DS XL that I have sitting, waiting to have a capture card installed into it.

tmd02

Post by tmd02 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:04 pm

So now i can access the site and it says "send us your console" but now they are all out of stock?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:40 pm

tmd02 wrote:So now i can access the site and it says "send us your console" but now they are all out of stock?
Are you asking about Loopy's site (http://3dscapture.com/order.html) or Merki's site?

Loopy's site is not currently selling (original) 3DS installations at the moment. The instructions about where to send the console are only applicable once you have bought the installation service (which is currently unavailable).