Mac version?

MKGirlism

Re: Mac version?

Post by MKGirlism » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:53 am

I didn't mean it to 'complain', I meant it to report that it doesn't work for me.
The reason why I said it wouldn't be released is, because I lacked patience, so sorry for that part.
I never complained about your eyes, so I don't know where that came from.

As for how I know you're Dutch:
(CENSOR).dynamic.ziggo.nl (82.75.(CENSOR))
IP Addresses don't lie.

Smooch

Post by Smooch » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:04 pm

MKGirlism wrote:As for how I know you're Dutch:
You could have just said that you have more privileges on this forum than others instead of putting (half of) that somewhat private stuff up...

MKGirlism

Post by MKGirlism » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:23 pm

The start of an IP Address and the ISP isn't that private, I know what I'm supposed to censor out.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Not the first time I've seen you checking out IP addresses and posting about it. I gave you extra privileges to help remove spam, that's all. Since the spam problem is under control now, I've pulled you from the moderator group.

Now let's move on, shall we?

Mooty

Post by Mooty » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:22 pm

So I think it was already mentioned that the audio doesn't work, and sometimes the program doesn't capture the video, I probably run into that issue 20% of the time which really isn't a big deal to me. I also tried streaming with this program last night which turned out amazingly with Camtwist (not sure about Wirecast or any other Mac program) I really wanted to thank you for this :) Its simplified streaming SO MUCH and has been such a big help. I hope you can work out the minor kinks eventually :D

spyroskingdom

Post by spyroskingdom » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Well, I was managed to get it to work visually. :D While I appreciate all the work you guys put into this program (and Smooch I hope your eye is eh-okay now), may I request that you all enable USB audio capture into the program as well? Thanks!!

shodanwii

Post by shodanwii » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello everyone...

I've been lurking around these forums for a long while now (since around September, when Loopy first announced the device). I was one of the early adopters of the capture card, and you can actually see some footage here (http://www.youtube.com/ShodanWii), and I've been very happy with the results. The one extra step that I've always had was to fire up VMWare or Parallels and capture from there (which does work very well btw), because I owned a Mac. So now, I'm glad to report that this program works on my laptop (will test on my desktop later).

If you ever want to send me beta builds (I WOULD LOVE THE USB AUDIO RECORDING. OMG), feel free. Send me a message smoosh, and I'll give you my email address and report to you the issues and such. Will do some recording later to test the capabilities of this amazing software!

Thanks again, will post again soon.

P.S. Thanks loopy!

ShodanWii

MKGirlism

Post by MKGirlism » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Actually, his first announcement was way earlier, but that was on SDA.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Smooch: I've just downloaded this, but not tried it out with my capture device yet. I just wanted to jump in and thank you for all the work you must have put into this so far. It's MUCH appreciated by us! Keep up the great work buddy and don't feel pressurised to rush it or anything.

MKGirlism: You're a bit of a prick really. Everything I've read from you is either aggressive or rude. I think Loops made the correct choice to remove your moderation privileges. Show Smooch, whose working FOR FREE for something that will benefit you, some respect. You're a power hungry web-nerd, so you keep that up Sargent Douce.

Cheers,
Ace

MKGirlism

Post by MKGirlism » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 pm

I'm not being aggressive nor rude, and therefore your insult was not necessary at all.