Questions before buying.

a.ginger.turtwig

Questions before buying.

Post by a.ginger.turtwig » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Hey I wanted to buy an OG ds capture card and I just wanted to make sure that the parts were in stock and to see if there were any tips on packing as well as a confirmation that the address I need to send it to is indeed the one at the bottom of this post.
Also is there a way to get uncompressed video off the device? it's not a dealbreaker if I can't, I just prefer to record that way. I sent a email to info@3dscapture.com almost a week ago. Is it normal to not get a response soon? How long do these installations take if I send in my own ds?

pezoneden

Re: Questions before buying.

Post by pezoneden » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:10 pm

If they parts weren't in stock it would say "sold out", I believe. If paypal takes your money then it's pretty safe to send your ds in. I sent in a priority usps box, ds wrapped in bubble wrap and stuffed newspaper into the open areas inside the box. The address is indeed the right address (63 E 11400 S, Suite 137, Sandy, UT, 84070, USA). It's not normal to get a response at all unfortunately. But I just sent one in a few weeks ago and got it back with in 5 days.

a.ginger.turtwig

Post by a.ginger.turtwig » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:17 pm

pezoneden wrote:If they parts weren't in stock it would say "sold out", I believe. If paypal takes your money then it's pretty safe to send your ds in. I sent in a priority usps box, ds wrapped in bubble wrap and stuffed newspaper into the open areas inside the box. The address is indeed the right address (63 E 11400 S, Suite 137, Sandy, UT, 84070, USA). It's not normal to get a response at all unfortunately. But I just sent one in a few weeks ago and got it back with in 5 days.
thx :D

a.ginger.turtwig

Post by a.ginger.turtwig » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:11 pm

I sent my ds in and according to tracking it seems like it got there. Wish I could at least get an email saying he got it.