Here's to hope this one doesn't crash :P

grimreaper

Re: Here's to hope this one doesn't crash :P

Post by grimreaper » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Loopy you're a genius. I've been waiting for a long time for someone to come around and invent this. I too want to be put on the waiting list. I see through email that's not possible. I suppose I'll just wait for the site to be made. I wanted to send in my 3ds to be assembled through the mail. Seeing as how this uses a usb connection, I assume that this will also show up on your TV if it has a usb connection yes? Have you tested this out? I do have a device to record through the TV rather than using the PC. If both video and audio show up on the screen you got a buyer.

ShadowMario3

Re: Here's to hope this one doesn't crash :P

Post by ShadowMario3 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:22 pm

grimreaper wrote:Seeing as how this uses a usb connection, I assume that this will also show up on your TV if it has a usb connection yes? Have you tested this out? I do have a device to record through the TV rather than using the PC. If both video and audio show up on the screen you got a buyer.
Pretty sure most TV USB ports don't work that way. USB ports on TVs are there just so you can play back photos, music, and videos.

You can connect your PC to your TV through VGA or HDMI, and play your 3DS on the tv through that way, though you'll still have to use the PC to record.

As an alternative, you can wait for Loopy to start shipping out the USB + HDMI model of the capture board. That way, you'll be able to play on your tv or record on your capture device.