Here's to hope this one doesn't crash :P

23caterpie

Here's to hope this one doesn't crash :P

Post by 23caterpie » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 am

Just saying you're cool again loopy. Even if you sell your boards on Ebay to make bank on them, who can blame you. More money + less hassle.. who wouldn't I guess.

Re: Here's to hope this one doesn't crash :P

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 am

I'm more imporant than eBay surely. :cry:

I understand why orders would move there but I am still desperate for a card too - how long will people on the order list have to wait before they can get their hands on a capture card?

OrbitalMike

Post by OrbitalMike » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:54 am

I'm all for ebay as well though having them as bids makes it ever more difficult for them to be bought. All we can really do is wait as of now since even though capture boards are $200 a pop, there's no way I can win a bid on ebay with people bidding close to $500.

This will be a bit difficult.

VixyNyan

Post by VixyNyan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:32 pm

I remember I was told being high on the wait list because I requested it somewhere early in Spring this year. I sent in my own JPN system. Things went smoothly within these few weeks with express shipping and all those things. ^^

I also noticed there is preinstalled USA systems available. I might order one of those later in the future, hopefully in 2013. There are a few games in USA eshop I'm interested in. :3
Rebecca Loveheart - Love & Snuggles~ <3
[ TrueAchievements | Youtube | LiveStreaming ]

Luckoftheirish

Post by Luckoftheirish » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm probably way down the order list, which sucks because I'm desperate. But never mind. I hope those eBay sales stabilise soon so I can pick one up before the Wii U comes out. Hopefully my wallet will survive!

OrbitalMike

Post by OrbitalMike » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:07 pm

VixyNyan wrote:I remember I was told being high on the wait list because I requested it somewhere early in Spring this year. I sent in my own JPN system. Things went smoothly within these few weeks with express shipping and all those things. ^^
*sigh* Sounds like waiting is really going to be a battle within itself. Yet even when the chance arises, I might end up knowing at the last second and get left within the dust again. Wonder if I should just go about the rest of my shopping list or wait another month to see if I have a chance at ordering :U ...

ShadowMario3

Post by ShadowMario3 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:03 pm

VixyNyan wrote:I remember I was told being high on the wait list because I requested it somewhere early in Spring this year. I sent in my own JPN system. Things went smoothly within these few weeks with express shipping and all those things. ^^

I also noticed there is preinstalled USA systems available. I might order one of those later in the future, hopefully in 2013. There are a few games in USA eshop I'm interested in. :3
Yeah, same for me. I started asking him about the mod back in April, and that's what put me high on the waitlist. Just ordered a 3DS with the capture card installed (since I didn't own a 3DS yet) earlier this week, and he already shipped it. Should be getting it tomorrow, or Friday.
OrbitalMike wrote:*sigh* Sounds like waiting is really going to be a battle within itself. Yet even when the chance arises, I might end up knowing at the last second and get left within the dust again. Wonder if I should just go about the rest of my shopping list or wait another month to see if I have a chance at ordering :U ...
If you have already emailed him about it, he probably added you into the next queue when he starts accepting orders.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:53 am

I mentioned in the SDA forum that I'd look into setting up an online shop thing. I don't know when that will be. Whichever way I sell these, it's not likely to get you one sooner... I still can only send out a finite number of them every day.

I think I'm stating the obvious, but in case you're confused - I _am_ selling these as a business, this isn't a public service or something. I'm sorry if this makes me a jerk, but what incentive is there to switch up and sell these much cheaper? To make internet friends? If people are willing to pay way more on eBay, then it probably means I didn't price them right in the first place.

23caterpie

Post by 23caterpie » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:26 am

Yeah loopy, makes sense to me

OrbitalMike

Post by OrbitalMike » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:25 am

ShadowMario3 wrote:If you have already emailed him about it, he probably added you into the next queue when he starts accepting orders.
I actually checked my sent messages, my first email to loopy was on September 4th, so I'm far behind most people.
loopy wrote:I mentioned in the SDA forum that I'd look into setting up an online shop thing. I don't know when that will be. Whichever way I sell these, it's not likely to get you one sooner... I still can only send out a finite number of them every day.

I think I'm stating the obvious, but in case you're confused - I _am_ selling these as a business, this isn't a public service or something. I'm sorry if this makes me a jerk, but what incentive is there to switch up and sell these much cheaper? To make internet friends? If people are willing to pay way more on eBay, then it probably means I didn't price them right in the first place.
That's perfectly fine then and you in no way sound like a jerk, so you're good dude. Plus I'm technically the rude once here, I'll just wait then a save a bit more cash if that's the case. And thanks for responding.