Ordering

loopy
Site Admin

Ordering

Post by loopy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 am

So ... I threw an ordering page up here - http://3dscapture.com/order.html
(it's not linked from the main page yet).

$250 install (+$180 3DS) + S/H.

Roughly the same price as Katsukity's shop, I guess. Complain about the price, I don't care. 1) I don't feel like starting a pricing war. 2) When demand is high like it is, it makes zero sense to continue dropping prices.

I only put a few things in stock; I'll add more as often as I can handle new orders, which I suppose means it's going to show them out of stock 99% of the time. Maybe I can do preorders if there's a sensible way to do it. Sitting on a pile of other peoples' money makes me uncomfortable. I don't really want to end up with a big stack of 3DS's that will take forever to get through, either.

skiesabove90

Re: Ordering

Post by skiesabove90 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:44 am

loopy wrote:So ... I threw an ordering page up here - http://3dscapture.com/order.html
(it's not linked from the main page yet).

$250 install (+$180 3DS) + S/H.

Roughly the same price as Katsukity's shop, I guess. Complain about the price, I don't care. 1) I don't feel like starting a pricing war. 2) When demand is high like it is, it makes zero sense to continue dropping prices.

I only put a few things in stock; I'll add more as often as I can handle new orders, which I suppose means it's going to show them out of stock 99% of the time. Maybe I can do preorders if there's a sensible way to do it. Sitting on a pile of other peoples' money makes me uncomfortable. I don't really want to end up with a big stack of 3DS's that will take forever to get through.
Just asking... if I wanted to buy the capture board right now by sending my 3DS to you, would you be able to estimate how much time I should be waiting? I'm having a couple of things to deal with and I would like to know how much I should wait for getting my 3DS back. I'm from Europe.

Any guess, loopy?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:58 am

1-day turnaround right now, plus shipping time both ways, but as it says on the order page -
Board installation may take a couple of days, depending on how busy I am. If it's going to take unusually long I'll let you know ahead of time.
I'm limiting the number of orders allowed so I don't get backed up more than ~ 2-3 days.

grimreaper

Post by grimreaper » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:07 am

Excellent loopy. I have already ordered the $258 per-installation service so I will be sending off my 3ds to you tomorrow. Will this come with the mini usb connection as well? If it's not too much trouble if you will please email me when you receive and send it off when you are done installing it? Thank you very much.

MegamanNG

Post by MegamanNG » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 am

I'm going to wait a bit. I don't have any money at the moment because I have to go to Comic-Con. Don't worry. I'm going to get it. You have my word.

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 am

Got my order in! I promised myself I'd check every hour on the hour, but then there was the VP debate... :oops:

And I'd rather buy from you than Katsukity anyway. :mrgreen: If Ouendan 3 comes around I'll just send you a Japanese 3DS and have you work your magic.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:06 am

grimreaper wrote:Excellent loopy. I have already ordered the $258 per-installation service so I will be sending off my 3ds to you tomorrow. Will this come with the mini usb connection as well? If it's not too much trouble if you will please email me when you receive and send it off when you are done installing it? Thank you very much.
It comes with a USB cable. And yeah, I'll let you know when I get the 3DS.

OrbitalMike

Post by OrbitalMike » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:07 am

Just placed my order as well, I shall send and wait.

mpalpha

Post by mpalpha » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:53 am

Awesome, loopy!

I want to order Capture board installation, but it isn't available.
I'll be able to order soon?

skiesabove90

Post by skiesabove90 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 am

mpalpha wrote:Awesome, loopy!

I want to order Capture board installation, but it isn't available.
I'll be able to order soon?
Yeah, I'm waiting too :)