European distributor - www.merki.net

Galileo22

Re: European distributor - www.merki.net

Post by Galileo22 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Ordered yesterday from merki.net, I immediately got feedback by email, information emailed to me today saying the job had been done, the package is on it's way and here is the tracking number!
Couldn't ask for more :D

Thank-you

UnhatchedYoshi

Post by UnhatchedYoshi » Fri May 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Less than a week ago I contacted Merki.net with some questions about the 3DS capture board they were offering. I got a friendly and informative response back.
I placed my order on Sunday and sent my 3DS out the next day. Stefan received the unit on Wednesday and he even installed the board the same day! It is now Friday and I have my 3DS in my hands now. Very fast and professional service. The package was even better sealed than my own work :oops:
Stefan put up with my questions/nagging throughout the process, keeping me up to date with every step in friendly and professional way. I can recommend it to anyone wanting a 3DS capture board in Europe.

Palkia

Post by Palkia » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello please i want be a french distributor i have lot of demand please check my website im a professional

http://www.consolex-bordeaux.fr/

Thanks

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Just ordered from Merki. Will I be contacted with the address to send it to? What info do I have to include? I don't appear to have any kind of order number.

Thanks.

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:02 pm

I guess your Name is Marti? On top of your order confirmation the first line says:
Sale Log ID: Einkauf # 596

And everybody get's a confirmation E-Mail with the details. :)

pakisty

Post by pakisty » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:33 am

... Pour une fois que je peut écrire en français je m'en prive pas !
je ne comprend pas votre site ... le numéro y inscrit j'ai essayer d'appeler je tomber sur un numéro erronée
heu puis je comprend pas quand ont payer !via votre site
le numéro d'adresse ou en envoie la 3ds et ou ?
et ou ce situe exactement votre entreprise

pakisty

Post by pakisty » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 am

pas très normal sa
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (3.96 KiB) Viewed 6179 times

pakisty

Post by pakisty » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:14 am

Enfin bref le service :http://www.merki.net/?page_id=101 m'interesse beaucoup mais je suis très méfiant sur ces sites j'aimerais des personnes sur qui peut me confirmer que ce n'est pas une arnaquer et aussi comment
je ne comprend pas
TVA (€ 36,40)
Frais de livraison € 19,00
Prix ​​total € 228,00
moi je vais payer 228.00 + 19.00 ? Ou je payer aussi la TVA ?
donc je doit payer cette sommes plus le prix pour envoyer le colis en Allemagne? C'est bien sa
est je recevrais le colis chez moi ? sans que je payer des frais de douane ?

in short service: http://www.merki.net/?page_id=101 interested me much but I'm very suspicious about these sites I would like people on who can confirm that this is not a scam and also how
I do not understand
VAT (€ 36.40)
Shipping € 19.00
Total price € 228.00
I will pay 228.00 + 19.00? Or I also pay VAT?
so I must pay this price are more to send the parcel in Germany? This is his
I receive the parcel is with me? unless I pay customs fees?
I'm from France I specify in the Indre has chateauroux and I used google translation

LissyGaming

Post by LissyGaming » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:17 am

Bonjour pakisty,

tu dois regarder le FAQ, il y a toutes les informations qui sont importantes:
http://forum.konsolenpunkt.de/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

On a traduit les informations en francais aussi comment tu peux voir.

Quel numéro as-tu appeler qui était erroné?
Quand tu achètes la 3DS Capture Card, tu peux choissir entre Paypal et la paiement par virement bancaire. Dans le FAQ, il est mentionné comment tu dois payer et où.

Alors je peux confirmer que la site http://www.merki.net/?page_id=101 est vraie. La prix pour toi est 228 €, la TVA est dans la prix. Tu ne paies pas de frais de douane, parce que la France est dans l'UE, tu seulement paies la prix pour la frais d'expédition qui sonst aussi dans la prix.

meth

Post by meth » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Hello, i'm an european client and i need some info about the 3DS capture. I got interested about it for quite some time but never had the chance to save up money until now because of the general situation of my state. I hope that Tecd0c or Loopy can answer me asap because i should have everything ready in 2/3 weeks. I post my doubts here:

1- I'd like to know more about your express service. From where i live, the post service is not completely reliable. I'm afraid that my 3ds might get some scratch because sometimes items like documents or tools of any kind come not always in one piece (which i'll try to find the most useful protection for it like little boxes, etc) and i wanted to know if you have some post's service of your own or something partnered with. I saw that there's an additional tax price about that (totally fine with that), but i don't understand if asking you about post service of yours will add another price.
2- by sending my 3ds to Merki, i must leave all of its original stuff in my house, including the SD card containing game data. I was worried about it, so i agree about this condition. Should i take with me the stylus too? if you need it for testing stuff, it's fine, but i wanted to know if this my doubt creates problems.
3- There's something you may need to know. My 3ds is OK, but i found out about one common and unfamous issue, the 3ds hinges. It's the left one affected by this thing. While it is not a concern for me, i want to know if you're able to fix it because once a my friend had this problem with his DS (the very first model), somehow it got worse and the second screen got loose (i mean that it didn't stand firm like once and it was not easy for him to play with) and i don't want to let that happen to mine while playing/recording. If there's a small extra fee, let me know its quote, please.
4- When you ask about personal address and the 3ds' color, which type of address do you need, e-mail or residence? also, do you need additional infos that may help you in some way?
5- I'm interested about a your future offer (starting from this 1st September) about the modded 3ds with capture card installed. Is it possible to know its cost? also, does it have the same Enhanced set or it'll miss something? Let me know about before making my final decision.

I hope to not have other doubts, otherwise i have to ask something else, but for now i'm good. I thank you for the attention and i hope to receive your prompt answers soon enough. have a nice week-end.

Meth