European distributor - www.merki.net

Tecd0c

Re: European distributor - www.merki.net

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:36 pm

Just read the FAQ it is multilingual :)
Last edited by Tecd0c on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey,

Ok so I found & read the FAQ.

It was posted in 2013 & says that capture cards are installation only and aren't sold separately. Is this still the case?

Basically, I solder for work so I'm more than capable of doing it myself so I therefor want to just to buy the kit & install it myself.

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:31 pm

This still the case, the FAQ does not have a expiry date...

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:57 am

Do we have any update on Loopy yet? About how much longer is the waiting time? Oh, and would it be a problem for me to send my american 3ds to you? As, I would really not prefer to wait the 6 or 7 month wait ti hear back from katsukity.. Plus hes already screwed me out of $300 so...

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:45 am

Guest wrote:Do we have any update on Loopy yet? About how much longer is the waiting time? Oh, and would it be a problem for me to send my american 3ds to you? As, I would really not prefer to wait the 6 or 7 month wait ti hear back from katsukity.. Plus hes already screwed me out of $300 so...
No updates on Loopy yet, but someone asked something similar recently about sending to Merki from the US:
Tecd0c wrote:I did talk to Neal (Loopy) about it already and he does not mind, but it does not make much sense.
Doing this is way to expensive, for US customers because of the shipping costs.
As first, I can not provide you a US console, for the 3DS Capture Card the region does not matter this will work on any region - but for your games the cartridges you might want to use (not for the Nintendo online shop) it does!

Secondly, of course you could send a new or preowned console to me to Europe and I can do the install and send it back to you.
But that would cost you very much by sending your console to me (it has to be a insured parcel in case it gets lost or broken) this will cost you maybe 50 USD I guess (I really do not know how much) and then the shipping back to you is 65 EUR (this is what I have to ask).
So better be patient until he starts selling and installing them again...

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:56 am

It's just with Loopy still not having an official day yet I feel as if i might need to take this route as it is still better than Katsukity as I would hope it would only take a month to two instead of the 6 or 7.

rhi_skyee

Post by rhi_skyee » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:30 pm

If I order a card through this distributor with the DS will the DS be European?

Are there any NDSXL capture cards?

ilyich

Post by ilyich » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:24 pm

rhi_skyee wrote:If I order a card through this distributor with the DS will the DS be European?

Are there any NDSXL capture cards?
If you order the full 3DS, yes. You can send it in, but it'll cost about $100 or so more extra for shipping (think $300 or so, since the price is dropping to $200 for the install) so you'd have to take that into account.

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:45 pm

To make it more clear:

Yes a complete set would be with a European region console, in most cases this option does not make sense for you!

For the 3DS Capture Card only, you can send your console in to me, but shipping from US to me is from 20$ to 65$ depends how fast you want your console to arrive at my place!

The selling price for a 3DS Capture Card including the install you have to pay 239 EUR, that is including 19% VAT tax.
The shipping costs are 75 EUR for priority shipping. The PayPal fees are already included into this.
You do not have a choice, you can only pay with PayPal no other payments for the US.
Regards
Stefan

rhiskyee

Post by rhiskyee » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:48 am

Tecd0c wrote:To make it more clear:

Yes a complete set would be with a European region console, in most cases this option does not make sense for you!

For the 3DS Capture Card only, you can send your console in to me, but shipping from US to me is from 20$ to 65$ depends how fast you want your console to arrive at my place!

The selling price for a 3DS Capture Card including the install you have to pay 239 EUR, that is including 19% VAT tax.
The shipping costs are 75 EUR for priority shipping. The PayPal fees are already included into this.
You do not have a choice, you can only pay with PayPal no other payments for the US.
Regards
Stefan
I wanted to get one for my anniversary with my husband. I will pay all priority shipping etc. and for the installation. Do you have any capture cards in stock now to make this possible? just to clarify this is for the N3DSXL!

I live in Canada also. I apologize if any information is already stated in the forums. I did not read through because I would love to get this as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and responses. :D