European distributor - www.merki.net

loopy
Site Admin

Re: European distributor - www.merki.net

Post by loopy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:42 pm

AlejaKaiser wrote:Hi. I pay with paypal two hours ago. I live in Spain and I didn't see the European Distributor. Where I send? To you or to the european distributor?
I can refund the money if you want to reorder it. Send me an email (info@3dscapture.com) with your information.

AlejaKaiser

Post by AlejaKaiser » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Don't worry, I sent you the 3DS this morning. It's my first time sending a package (I never send nothing before) so I dont know if I do it well xD Can you send me a MP when you receive it?

Placlu

Post by Placlu » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:23 am

This means you'll have more time for the XL capture card right loopy ;).. :D
but all seriousness nice to see another distributor so people can get their cards back faster :)

Rayquaza3010

Post by Rayquaza3010 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:50 am

I bought a 3DS Capture Board from Merki last Tuesday. This is my second board, cause I got one from Loopy last August. This was quite difficult for a German, because German laws are not made to send packages out of the EU. I used Fedex which costs a lot of money and the taxes after receiving it was quite expensive, too. So a German reseller was perfect for me. The complete package costs 216,50 € (~$ 284,50). After ordering it via PayPal, I sent it directly to him and got it back at Saturday. After testing it, it works just like the one from Loopy. You got a Micro USB cable, a sound isolator, a sound cable and an exclusive CD with the drivers and some programs (like Fraps).

All in all, it works out great and I think it's a good option for European buyers to get the capture board faster, cheaper and easier than sending it to the US. And it could be a way to help Loopy to come along with the other orders and the creation of new things like audio over USB and a 3DS XL capture board.^^

MKGirlism

Post by MKGirlism » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:25 pm

It's not really a Germany problem, but an European Union problem, actually.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:04 am

Capture Card Classic + Installation means pre-installed capture board, right ?

Rayquaza3010

Post by Rayquaza3010 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:05 am

Guest wrote:Capture Card Classic + Installation means pre-installed capture board, right ?
You have to send your 3DS to him.

Pelon1071

Post by Pelon1071 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:16 am

Rayquaza3010 wrote:
Guest wrote:Capture Card Classic + Installation means pre-installed capture board, right ?
You have to send your 3DS to him.
I saw the website and that one says for Nintendo DS(original?)to get the one for 3DS you have to pick the 3DS Capture card + Install. But that's just my guess.
Cheese

TheBlaze961

Post by TheBlaze961 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:54 pm

English: I bought a 3DS Capture Card at the European distributor,because i live in Germany and wanted to write some feedback for those who live in Europe,too.
The shipping and installation was really fast.I sent my 3DS on monday and got it back on saturday.Everythings works just fine :)
Shipping could take longer for you.Depends on where you live,but it was fast for me,because we both live in Germany.

So,if you consider to buy a Capture Board but the US shipment was a problem for you,go ahead and buy it at merki.net ^^
[Sorry for maybe not so good english :P ]

German: Ich habe mir eine 3DS Capture Card bei Merki.net gekauft weil ich in Deutschland lebe und wollte nun Feedback für die geben,die auch in der EU leben.
Der Versand und die Installation ging wirklich schnell.Ich habe meinen 3DS am Montag verschickt und hatte ihn Samstags in der selben Woche wieder zurück.Und alles funktioniert einwandfrei :)
Der Versand könnte vielleicht etwas länger dauern,aber das kommt eben darauf an,wo man wohnt.

Also,wenn ihr euch überlegt habt eine Capture Card zu kaufen,aber der USA Versand ein Problem war,könnt ihr es ohne Probleme bei merki.Net kaufen ^^
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheBlaze961 for uncommented Playthroughs of Nintendo and Sonic Games

Pelon1071

Post by Pelon1071 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 pm

TheBlaze961 wrote:English: I bought a 3DS Capture Card at the European distributor,because i live in Germany and wanted to write some feedback for those who live in Europe,too.
The shipping and installation was really fast.I sent my 3DS on monday and got it back on saturday.Everythings works just fine :)
Shipping could take longer for you.Depends on where you live,but it was fast for me,because we both live in Germany.

So,if you consider to buy a Capture Board but the US shipment was a problem for you,go ahead and buy it at merki.net ^^
[Sorry for maybe not so good english :P ]
Your English is not bad for someone who doesn't speak English as their native language.
Last edited by Pelon1071 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese