European distributor - www.merki.net

DuncanKD

Re: European distributor - www.merki.net

Post by DuncanKD » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:40 pm

I bought from Merki, the service was excellent and he did a very good job fitting the board, if you're in europe (or even in the states and need one ASAP while they're sold out) I'd highly recommend you buy from him.

Pasu2k

Post by Pasu2k » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Last sunday, I bought the option to mod two of my own 3DS systems. I sent them on monday and Stefan let me know on thursday he got them, a reasonable time, since I shipped them from the Netherlands to him in Germany. Friday night, he let me know he could also fix my broken L button for a very small fee. I agreed and figured it would take a little while longer. Turns out he was able to fix the button AND mod both systems in a very timely manner, because I got both systems back today on Saturday! He even went to a depot 20 miles away so I could get my systems back as quickly as possible. That's a very amazing overnight shipping!

I just tested both systems and they both work perfectly, even the L button! Thanks Stefan!

If you need to get your 3DS modded and you live in Europe, I can wholeheartedly recommend Merki! It was a very pleasant experience :D

pokemondb

Post by pokemondb » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:38 pm

I ordered one from merki. The service was very prompt and I received it in a few days (to the UK!) which is great. Haven't used it a huge amount yet due to Christmas, but I tested and it works perfectly so far. If you're in Europe this is most likely the best option.

mimsy

Post by mimsy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Brilliant!

Excellent communication from the company, and tracked shipping meant it arrived in about three days.
Couldn't be happier with the device and the service.
I can definitely recommend this supplier.
:D

Maurice

Post by Maurice » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 pm

I can highly recommend Comtronic Merki if you want to install a capture board on your 3DS! Stefan is really helpful and reacts fast! I've send my 3DS from Holland to Germany to assemble it and I got it back within a week, capture card installed and all! I was surprised by how fast I got the 3DS + Capture Board back. Stefan is really friendly and was really helpful on the mail. I got my 3DS without a single scratch/dent or other issues. It was a good wrapped package and installing the software was really easy and the board works great!

Again, I highly recommend Comtronic Merki! Great service!

ria020

Post by ria020 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:36 am

Hi All - just wanted to let you know that as we couldnt find a distrubuter in Australia who could provide a 3DS plus capture Card, we decided to buy from Stefan Merki. He was very good in ensuring we got our DS quickly and without paying duty. :D :D :D
Thanks Stefan
ria020

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Just wondering for UK people, how large are the import fees for the console + board? Seems like it would be pretty expensive to pay for both the board and import charges, I just need to know how much to save up

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:19 am

There is no Import-Fees across Europe, only to Switzerland, but for those you get a customs Statement from me.

Niet

Post by Niet » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Blazingly fast! It's fantastic to see a promise of such fast preparation actually be fulfilled. Greatly looking forward to it arriving.

Stefan, you're amazing, and thank you for putting up with my terrible attempt at speaking German!

Applemoto

Post by Applemoto » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:24 pm

I recently I simply had to have a Capture card, being based in the UK I chose to make use of Merki.net.
Now like a few of you I'm sure the non English front page seemed a little daunting, but once you reach the purchase page there is a very well laid out 'tutorial' for the whole process in several European languages, including English. Failing that you can just use Chrome's 'translate to English function' if you're really struggling to navigate.

Now let me talk about the whole experience, if I were to use one word to describe it I would have to say 'fast'

I ordered the capture card opting to send in my own 3ds, literally moments after finishing my order I set off to the post office to send my console, before even reaching the post office I received a conformation from Stefan telling me he has received my payment and just to send in the console.

The efficiency and speed of the whole process doesn't end there, once Stefan received my 3ds. 2 days later it's back in my hands, I mean I've heard of fast turnarounds but this was crazy fast.

Throughout the whole process Stefan always replied quickly to any questions, he even identified issues with my console and fixed them for me.

Everything works perfectly and I couldn't be more pleased.

This is without a doubt the best buying experience I've ever had. :D