European distributor - www.merki.net

Tecd0c

Re: European distributor - www.merki.net

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:15 pm

You got a PM, but you should really take your time and read a bit!

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:11 am

This is kind of a summary for those from the US that are interested to buy in Europe.

Yes, this is still available. Here is the European Shop-Site:
http://www.merki.net/?page_id=101

For the new 3DS XL the presale starts from 2nd May 2016 - available approx. from end of May 2016!
For the old 3DS the orders are open already and the installation starts from next week.

You can send in your console at anytime you wish. Even before you place the order.
The shipping from the US takes about 2-4 weeks, if you take one of the regular transportation services.

For the new 3DS XL orders you do not have to send it by an express service, since you can do it earlier (so you can save some money on that), but the pre-order on our shop starts 2nd May. At that time the waiting/order list starts, who gets on first will be served first.
The time schedule is a problem, as the manufacturer/deliverer is Neal (Loopy) and he is not giving an exact time when he will deliver...
I guess the installation will start by end of May.

Here is a FAQ that you should read about shipping and other things:
http://www.konsolenpunkt.de/forum/viewt ... p?f=7&t=12

One more important information:
Make sure that the value you write on your parcel is either 0 or 1$ , because you are not selling your console to me! The value aplies for customs only!
Otherwise I have to pay tax and customs for it as soon it gets to Europe. That would be 55 EUR for every 200 Euro value, it depends on what you write on it!

This is something you have to care about, address it right and send it for example as a “service-repair”. If you do not want to pay extra customs fees, make sure the value is 1$ not more.Your parcel is still insured up to it’s real value, this is for customs declaration only!
This is no "cheating", as you are not selling it to me it is the truth!
In case it get damaged or lost, then you anyway have to proofe its content and value to the transportation company. Same as in the US...

The cable is included, the software you can download from our forum or here in the US forum, it is the same.
The cards are produced by Neal (Loopy) only, he designs them and after production by a factory he programs them.
Afterwards he sends them to me!
The shipping is DHL priority, this should be aournd a week shipping time back to you.
Regards
Stefan

Rockman2DN

Post by Rockman2DN » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:10 pm

Question:

I have previously installed loopy's controller mod to my original 3DS.

Would it be a problem for you to install the capture card since the controller mod has already been done?

Thanks for any help you can give me! I was right about to click "purchase" when I realized this may or may not be a problem!

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:13 pm

It is no fun, I made more then 50 installations of them, together with the 3DS Capture Card!
Since the 3DS Capture Card has to go over some points and I'm sure you did it different than I (cable AWG, soldering and the cutouts)...
With the 3DS Capture Card it gets a bit thicker so less space and different way to get everything to fit.
To decide on that I would like to see some pictures from you first.
You can send them by e-mail if you wish.

BladeCrossEXE

Post by BladeCrossEXE » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Tecd0c wrote: For the new 3DS XL the presale starts from 2nd May 2016 - available approx. from end of May 2016!
For the old 3DS the orders are open already and the installation starts from next week.
Does that mean that there WILL be a presale for us USA customers? I heard in another page that there would likely not be a US presale. I just want to clarify before I act.

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:17 pm

The first line says:
This is kind of a summary for those from the US that are interested to buy in Europe.

BladeCrossEXE

Post by BladeCrossEXE » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:48 pm

I saw that. Just double checking.

Rockman2DN

Post by Rockman2DN » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:24 pm

Tecd0c wrote:It is no fun, I made more then 50 installations of them, together with the 3DS Capture Card!
Since the 3DS Capture Card has to go over some points and I'm sure you did it different than I (cable AWG, soldering and the cutouts)...
With the 3DS Capture Card it gets a bit thicker so less space and different way to get everything to fit.
To decide on that I would like to see some pictures from you first.
You can send them by e-mail if you wish.
Ahh, no worries, I'm just going to buy and send another original 3DS that doesn't have the mod on it!

Thanks for all the help! Just purchased the original 3DS capture installation and I'll be sending my 3ds tomorrow!

SO EXCITED!

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:27 pm

For those customers that are interested to buy or already pre-ordered in Europe:

GOOD NEWS - the shippment arrived in Germany now!

ilyich

Post by ilyich » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:06 pm

Tecd0c wrote:For those customers that are interested to buy or already pre-ordered in Europe:

GOOD NEWS - the shippment arrived in Germany now!
Is this the shipment of OG boards, or new?