European distributor - www.merki.net

sugarcoatedkiss

Re: European distributor - www.merki.net

Post by sugarcoatedkiss » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Sorry for the repetitive question! I was just reading the forum and some people were saying different things/assuming etc. Just wanted a definitive answer C:
So from today NEW 3ds XL should be like 4 weeks from now correct?

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:40 pm

No, this is not sure. The six weeks was an estimate and we will see in the next weeks if this is realistic, there will be an update on this.

Noi_

Post by Noi_ » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Sorry if this is not where this belongs, but my N3DS XL is a bit scratched up, does anyone know if i'll still be able to get a card installed if I swap the shell(provided I do it right?) thanks

Only thought to post here because merki might have some knowledge

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:57 pm

If you do it right and the console still works, then it should be no problem :)

Range

Post by Range » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:21 am

Just to confirm, but when the pre-orders for the new 3DS XL capture cards come, it will be possible to just order a pre-installed one, or do we need to have the console beforehand, ready to be sent?

Greenalink

Post by Greenalink » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Range wrote:Just to confirm, but when the pre-orders for the new 3DS XL capture cards come, it will be possible to just order a pre-installed one, or do we need to have the console beforehand, ready to be sent?
http://www.merki.net/?page_id=101

Here's my question:
On the 17th April 2016,
I did a pre-order on the Nintendo New 3DS XL + New 3DS XL Capture Card is it ready to be "sent" to the UK on the 2nd of May or is that when installation production starts?

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:35 pm

Greenalink wrote:
Here's my question:
On the 17th April 2016,
I did a pre-order on the Nintendo New 3DS XL + New 3DS XL Capture Card is it ready to be "sent" to the UK on the 2nd of May or is that when installation production starts?
On the 17th April you can place a order to get early on the list, I expect the shipping to come around the 2nd of May.
You can order it as soon the pre-sale starts to get at the beginning of the list, or just wait until the 2nd May when they are physically in my hands.

It is on you - If you do not care when you get it, then just wait until they are arrived and you are later in position of the list...
If you want to get them as early as possible then you jump on the pre-sale list to get as it is you turn on the list.
I do not make any difference if you want yours to be installed or you buy a brand new set from me. For me only your position matters...

Toots

Post by Toots » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Hi all,

New here.

I'm in England and looking to buy a capture card for the old style standard 3ds which I can install myself.

Any idea of the best place to get this as I can't actually seem to find anywhere?

Cheers,
Toots.

UltimaN3rd

Post by UltimaN3rd » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Toots wrote:Hi all,

New here.

I'm in England and looking to buy a capture card for the old style standard 3ds which I can install myself.

Any idea of the best place to get this as I can't actually seem to find anywhere?

Cheers,
Toots.
http://www.merki.net/?page_id=101

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi,

Thanks, I found that, but can't seem to navigate to a place to buy just the kit on its own?

I don't speak German, unfortunately.

Any thoughts?