Katsukity's XL Capture Card Questions

Placlu

Katsukity's XL Capture Card Questions

Post by Placlu » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:18 am

Since there's no forum for him, I thought to ask here.
I want to send my XL off, but.. communication isn't as good as with loopy.
I know a few of you have ordered from Katsukity before and I just wanna know a few things.

Mainly, the battery thing. Do i have to take out the battery before sending (note its a japanese system i'm sending off)... and how hard is it to replace the battery?
and the location of the USB if anyone has it, i've seen it on the IR port as the most, but I've seen it where the charging port is.. so how does that work ? :P
and lastly, (tho i know this would depend per person), but how long does it take? I've seen people complain about him not sending out the 3ds's for ages.. but then again there's a lot of people that quickly got PS vita Capture Cards.

Thanks if anyone can help, I emailed him with no reply :(
Loopy make a XL card already :P

MakiManPR

Re: Katsukity's XL Capture Card Questions

Post by MakiManPR » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:47 am

Placlu wrote:Since there's no forum for him, I thought to ask here.
I want to send my XL off, but.. communication isn't as good as with loopy.
I know a few of you have ordered from Katsukity before and I just wanna know a few things.

Mainly, the battery thing. Do i have to take out the battery before sending (note its a japanese system i'm sending off)... and how hard is it to replace the battery?
and the location of the USB if anyone has it, i've seen it on the IR port as the most, but I've seen it where the charging port is.. so how does that work ? :P
and lastly, (tho i know this would depend per person), but how long does it take? I've seen people complain about him not sending out the 3ds's for ages.. but then again there's a lot of people that quickly got PS vita Capture Cards.

Thanks if anyone can help, I emailed him with no reply :(
Loopy make a XL card already :P
Yes communication with Katsukity is like trying to have a conversation with your dog. I do have his 3DS XL with the Capture Card but I bought like that, I mean the 3DS XL with the capture card installed. I suggest you sell that 3DS XL and get a new one(Katsukity's). Because since there's no communication or hardly any you might get your 3DS XL lost or he wont know what to do with it. Or he wont know what to invoice you.

The USB Port replace the IR Port(at least in my case). And it got here in just 4 days via Express Mail. IDK, maybe I was just lucky but yeah I had 0 problems with the shipping.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:19 am

Yea... I would have brought it just from him, but I got my japanese XL real cheap :'(

In all honesty, I prefer loopy's, the software, communication.. etc. but unfortunately, he doesn't have time to work on XL stuff :/

I guess I'll wait and see how things pan out, unless there's a super secret way to message him :P

dragon_blade

Post by dragon_blade » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:07 pm

I was wondering if that site was even legit i stumbled upon that one mainly i don't think it is because of the psvita capture card. This site i saw a few advertisements going around on youtube.

Placlu

Post by Placlu » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:01 am

dragon_blade wrote:I was wondering if that site was even legit i stumbled upon that one mainly i don't think it is because of the psvita capture card. This site i saw a few advertisements going around on youtube.
I'm pretty sure the PS Vita card is legit.. I mean.. how else do people have one? :P
I think a lot of people have just ordered a new vita rather than send theirs in. Idk.

Tommy

Post by Tommy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Does anyone know where to get a battery for a 3DS XL? I ordered a 3DS from Katsukity but they sent me a XL one, of course without battery and like you guys said, you can not communicate with these guys.

CAPS

Post by CAPS » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Tommy wrote:Does anyone know where to get a battery for a 3DS XL? I ordered a 3DS from Katsukity but they sent me a XL one, of course without battery and like you guys said, you can not communicate with these guys.
USA -> You can buy a replacement from NOA (http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/st ... Preference)

Europe -> I got a replacement when I sent in my 3DS XL to NOE to be "completed" (so-called "Komplettierungsauftrag")

Not sure how other countries handle the repair process and not sure if they still offer the replacement battery.
(German: http://www.nintendo.de/Kundenservice/Re ... 56451.html)

MakiManPR

Post by MakiManPR » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Weird cuz mine came with a battery also really fast

Servent

Post by Servent » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:16 pm

well darn, I just shipped out my 3ds to them today. I sent out my 3ds , my paypal receipt, and two copies of the commercial invoice. I also email a scan of my dhl shipment waybill. before I sent it out I emailed them if I should take out the battery and got a reply back.

+ I didn't pay the shipping. I got a DHL account number by email when they sent me he address of where to ship it too. "Please send your game console by DHL, mark it "payon delivery," and use account number (123456789)."

dragon_blade

Post by dragon_blade » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:14 am

Placlu wrote:
dragon_blade wrote:I was wondering if that site was even legit i stumbled upon that one mainly i don't think it is because of the psvita capture card. This site i saw a few advertisements going around on youtube.
I'm pretty sure the PS Vita card is legit.. I mean.. how else do people have one? :P
I think a lot of people have just ordered a new vita rather than send theirs in. Idk.

It just looked fishy at first glance. its a bit expensive over there sadly and definitely not in my price range id love a vita capture card but its just way to much