Mac Version

Cxltxn

Re: Mac Version

Post by Cxltxn » Sat May 17, 2014 11:55 pm

I can't for the life of me get the audio to work either through a 3.5mm cable or the USB. Only thing I get is it recording through the built in microphone on my MBP - I get a loud screeching when I do this through DualCapture. Neither Audacity or Quicktime recognize my 3DS sound either when using the 3.5mm cable. Do anyone have any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? Everything else is working flawlessly for me!

Thanks.

profpowerline

Post by profpowerline » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:16 am

I just picked up a capture card and it works well and all.

But When ever I recored it picks up my voice. Is there anyway to stop it from doing that?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with Macs. Can you disable the microphone?

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:10 pm

profpowerline wrote:I just picked up a capture card and it works well and all.

But When ever I recored it picks up my voice. Is there anyway to stop it from doing that?
go to System Preferences> Sound> Output. There should be a drop down menu choose input. If you can't find the drop down menu this means your mac doesn't have a built in input.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Is the mac version gonna have audio threw USB ?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:47 am

Probably not. It's been almost a year since the last beta release, it looks like Smooch stopped working on it.

stratussina

Post by stratussina » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:09 pm

hi, I'm having problems with the Mac and 3ds Capture Card.

thanks for the reply, sorry if I offended anyone, I modified the message
Last edited by stratussina on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:43 pm

If you got it from Katsukity then you should try bugging Katsukity. It's different hardware and software; Loopy's XL card isn't available yet and he sure as heck doesn't do Macs!

Is Katsukity linking directly to this forum on his sites or what? Still don't understand how people could buy from Katsukity, then find this board (after a Google search?) and post here while still thinking this is the Katsukity support forum.

lokistarwind

Post by lokistarwind » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:36 am

I am just posting my findings on the mac software.

I am tinkering with the mac software, but it looks like it uses quite a bit of ram to perform. I tried setting it to 29.97 frame rate, but it appears altering from the original makes it stuck in finalization. I tried a 2 minute recording and after 40 minutes, it still processing it. Probably gonna kill it on the terminal.

Recording on the original setting appears to slow down on the final recording. I tried all I can, but it is clearly skipping frames. I will tinker with it some more, but looks like the software requires more than 4 GB of ram.

If someone has any suggestions on how to improve performance, I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Yeah this is gonna need some figuring out. If somone could suggest screen recording softwares I would appreciate it.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Is boot camp an option for you? That will probably give you the best results, running it in Windows instead.